Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aleph

YbeT5gE.png

|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Aleph
  • Preferred Name: Aleph
  • Alias: N/A
  • Titles: N/A
  • Species: Near-human - Altered
  • Race: Unknown Race
  • Homeworld: Unknown
  • Faction(s): N/A
  • Rank(s): Vagabond
  • Class: Wip
  • Mentor(s): N/A
  • Students(s): N/A
  • Force Sensitive: Yes
  • Force Alignment: Lawful Neutral
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: Five foot Ten inches
  • Weight: Approximately 190-200 pounds
  • Complexion: ​Caucasian, Pale
  • Eye Color: Bright Luminescent Blue
  • Hair Color: Raven Black
  • Distinguishing Marks: Body is nearly without blemish, Bright almost glowing eyes. Has no tongue. False teeth.
  • Voice Sample: WIP
  • Appearance description: Standing just a bit over the average height of a female human, Aleph from the outward appearance is that of a human. While her body has the curvature she lacks any reproductive organs, or even looking like they were there in the first place. Her body would be compared to that of a mannequin. Having a full head of hair that reaches all the way down to her rear, and bright almost glowing eyes is quite the site. Despite her appearance, she is quite heavy and dense due to her metal frame under the skin. The frame itself is metallic and covered in a black coating. While she knows that her body houses weapons or gadgets of some kind, she herself is unsure what they are, and what they are used for, so she has not used them.
|| Orientations ||
  • Marital Status: Single,
  • Sexual Conduct: Asexual
  • Languages:Galactic Basic - Fluent
  • Residence: N/A
|| Attitude ||
  • WIP: WIP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| Strengths ||
  • Combat Programming: Discovered after waking, Aleph has an aptitude for combat of some kind. While she is unsure what kind of combat it is, she is surprisingly good at it. She is adept with just about any common weapon you can give her.
  • Warframe: Having a body made of some kind of metal, she is unsure how strong her body is and what she can withstand. However, she knows that she is well and above more durable than humans and other fleshly beings.
  • Human Appearance: Synthetic flesh covers all of her body at the current moment, but underneath is the frame of her body. The skin can only be assumed to allow her to blend into the environment around her, or to look vaguely human in some form. She can walk around without people staring at her too often.
|| Weaknesses ||
  • Unknowns: When some form of a droid, Android, AI, or cyborg wakes up with now known knowledge of how they got there, how they were made, or what purpose they were built for, it leaves a lot up to debate. Aleph is unsure how she works, what programs she has been installed with, and what they could do to her.
  • Sleeping: It is assumed she is partly a cyborg of some form as she requires sleep unlike other droids or robotic creations. While even she does not know if this is just some "human tendencies" that she has picked up, and keeps to as a droid, or if this actually affects her. Otherwise, she sleeps nonetheless.
  • Ionic Storm: As a being with tons of electronics, and droid features, Ion weaponry is more effective against her. Ion grenades act more like a flash-bang, and Ion weapons can damage systems, shut down some systems and even "kill" her.
  • Emotionally Unstable: Having dealt with a death of the only reasonable person she has know, she is quite unstable. Learning of the world and the Galaxy by jumping into the deep end, all of this stress has build up and can cause her to have panic attacks or "shut down" in the sense where she stops moving and can't function due to mental problems.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2AVCkR4.png
|| BIOGRAPHY ||
Have you ever had the problem with waking up in a place that you never knew of? The feeling of being utterly alone in a world where even words cannot explain the situation you are in? Living a life of complete and utter ignorance of all time that has taken place before you woke, is a life that means little to nothing. No dreams, no desires, no program, no drive. There is nothing but your conscious in the darkness of what many call the "mind."

I can only assume I was born in a time when technology prevailed. Even within this darkness, I had felt nothing but the wiring of faulty programming. An objective that had long been wiped, or lost within the hardware of my form. Time meant nothing to me. Time did not exist for me as I slept. Barren within the wastes of my own darkness. Yet, slowly, I found myself walking towards a light. I was scared. Never having seen this light before, nor understanding what this meant. Was this my final moments where the end of my "Flashes of my life" were finally over? Was the veil that removed all memories cleaning me?

My eyes opened up to a world of machines, and computers. Lines upon lines of texts swirling up and down, back and forth. Moving so fast I could not even begin to understand what was going on. Words came over the screen in a text that slowly deciphered itself over time. Coming soon to read them as any other person might, time passed as I wanted to answer these words. Repeating over and over again.

"Hello."

A simple phrase of greeting. One used for people who had known each other, or was used for newly antiquated people. I mulled it over to myself for what seemed only seconds. Responding back with my own hello. Slowly and over a very long time, I was brought to the world by the aid of a man. The entire process I could not hear a thing, but could feel and understand that parts of my body were removed, and added. Some was left completely alone, but I knew for sure that whatever this man was doing, he was making me come back to life, Or whatever the humans called as living.

Eyes finally opening to the sight of the man. Staring at me as my eyes frantically moved about the room taking in all the sites as his voice continued to pervade me. I saw his hands moving in front of my face. My eye's began to focus on him. Lips moving to create sound, but I couldn't hear him. He continued to talk about many things. While I never heard a single word that was spoken, I paid attention. Looking him over as he continued to work. It was when he waved to me, that I found my vision slowly went black and faded once more into the darkness. Yet, I didn't stay there long.

Waking up once more to a bright light directly in my eyes, the man looked me over time and time again. Working on something. It was with a loud pop that I could hear a blast within my ears. The ringing lasted for so long and was sharp that it caused pain. I clenched my eyes in the pain as it soon faded. Leaving the voice of the man to slowly grow into the forefront of my mind.

"...finally awake. Let me know if you can hear my voice. Speak or just blink or anything."

He stayed there for a moment. Attempting to talk, all I could let out was a small shriek of metallic clashing. In pain, the man reversed back away from me and shook his head. Stopping as I saw that it caused him discomfort, he then smiled ever so softly.

"Looks like everyone was wrong."
FmxGfSm.png

It was months later as I have been told that my voice had been repaired to some form of standard. I was unsure how people could speak the way that I did, but it was none the less quite different. Soft and smooth to my ears, and almost caring by the tone. Much like the man, but his voice was in a deeper off tone. One that felt well familiar by now. It was over quite a long time that an explanation had came from him. Explaining everything.

He had found me on the ship that some smuggler had. He told me that the price he paid was cheaper than getting a astromech droid, and that the smuggler couldn't get me to work. So he gave up and threw me into his cargo hold for some time. It was this man however who had bought me from the guy for what my body would have been sold as scrap metal. The young man, who I came to know as Shiro, took a liking to me. He tinkered with many droids and other such. Many times he would allow me to move my head so then I could look around his shop. Filled to the brim with tools, gadgets and parts that he would try and fix me with.

Shiro was entirely confused with my systems. About the best he could do was open up my arms, legs and a portion of my chest that revealed electronics and other such. He mentioned that I had tools, weapons, and gear that would be reminiscent of a Fourth degree droid, but I had such a sophisticated level of technology, that all he could do was replace some limited parts he had to barely able to let me move my limbs.

It was a couple weeks after my first time being able to move my head that I was able to move independently. While joints and moving parts had to be cleaned up and some had to be reforged so that pieces wouldn't fall apart, he stated that my body was different. Unknown to him and way beyond any of the tech he had worked with. Still talking without taking a breath as always, he aided me to my feet. Black and scuffed up, there was hardly any gloss left over from when my parts must have been covered in something to make them shine in the light just a tad bit.

After looking over to the man where he began to work on crafting the rest of my body. It seemed I had skin over many parts of my body. Some of my chest, neck, face, and shoulders had flesh, but was otherwise exposed. Taking the rest of the day, he created synthetic flesh to cover up my body. Repairing most of it to look, "human" as he put it. Clothing me and giving me a place to stay, which was just the confines of his shop, I began to learn quickly that I was meant for a different purpose. One that I was unsure of.

Weeks had passed by with him working on my systems trying to figure out what I was meant for. What I was supposed to be able to be programmed for. He tried everything to discover what I was built for. However, we found no luck. During one of these sessions, His shop was attacked. To be more correct, his ship was attacked. Taken over by pirates. They were fighting through him and forced him to the ground in the other room. I had been shut down to allow myself "rest" while his computers diagnosed whatever was going on. However, I woke to being thrown around. Finding various men who had taken my body off of the table I had been laying on as my bed, and the operating table of Shiro.

They attempted to find out what I was. Yanking my clothes off to discover I didn't have any reproductive organs that they could see. I didn't even know if I had them, but something in my head, in me, kicked into overdrive. With such precision, My hand had found itself pierced into the chest of the man. His blood seeping through the giant hole as he lay over the top of me. Having pushed him aside, everything moved so quickly and without any sort of control. My body fought back to an extreme against these men. Cutting at me with a vibroblade that I held my arm up at. While cutting my flesh, it did not cut the frame of the body underneath. My off hand found a grip of the man's wrist, twisting it with audible popping sounds so loud it wanted to make me cringe.

In pain he dropped the weapon. Before the blade even hit the ground, it was in my hand. Ultrasonic vibrator activated and with quite an intricate jump over his body cleaved through his neck. Head sliding off with the force of the attack as the third man began to fire a rifle at me. Landing upon the ground like a feline ready to pounce, I rolled over to the side and pounced upon the man. Sending him to the ground where I sent my fist to the man's chin, and dropped the sword to grab the shoulder and violently jerk it to the side.

Silence fell in the room. Breaking to the sound of a radio asking for someone to respond. I didn't know what to do. What to think. How did I just perform something like that? How did I fight back? And all at once, it hit me. Shiro. The man who helped me. I raced out of the door. Overdrive sent my vision strange visuals of a ship diagram and where he would likely be. Racing to my left, and around the corner, I saw one man simply walking towards me. Blood covering my skin, and a noticeable gash in my left arm that revealed black metal, he raised his firearm to shoot me. My body jumped up once more. Latching onto the ceiling of the ship as he fired where I once was. My hand letting me dangle my feet down, and push off. Sending my feet into his chest. Pushing him to the ground where my hand bunched up and slammed into his nose. Bursting with blood.

I continued to hit him over and over again until he no longer moved. His body long limp as I finally stood. Tears falling down my face as I cried. Unable to understand what was going on. My hands reaching up to my face. Covering my vision. How could I do this? These men must have families. They must have had a life and I ended it all at once. Shutting them down without a second thought. Why did I do this? But Shiro. These men were hurting Shiro. I had to get to him. I wanted to make sure he was okay.

Upon racing to the cockpit, I found a blaster held to Shiro's head. The woman above him screaming and yelling for him to tell her where the credits were. Some form of currency? The lady lifted her head as I gasped seeing this situation. Instantly firing at me with the pistol. I attempted to dodge to the side, but the bolt slammed into my arm. The rest of my body closed the distance and shoved her into the console. Her hand punched out at my face. I could feel my head jerk to the side, but felt no pain. Instead, the woman screamed out. Clutching her hand within herself. She had injured herself upon my face.

All the time, her back had been shoved onto the console and thrown us down into the orbit of the planet. Taking the ship down and spinning wildly. She tried to fight back as I slammed my hand into her own chest. My hand piercing through just underneath the sternum of her body. She gasped with air and was barely able to not regurgitate blood. Looking into her face. I smiled as I watched the light fade from her eyes. She would not hurt the man who brought me back to life.

And yet, at the same time, I was killing him. Our ship plummeted through the atmosphere of some planet were we landed heavily among buildings and crashing through them. It was with moments later, waking from my dazed state that I saw Shiro had been impaled through with a bar of metal. One that was once a part of a building or structure. Glassteel not holding up to the crashing of the ship. My tears began to flow as I saw him dying. I pleaded for him to tell me what to do, and all he could tell me was something that I would remember for a long time.

"Aleph... find... who you... are."

Spiting his words out through fits of blood and stomach contents, I nodded my head as I watched him die. I watched his body go limp. Hearing sirens of some kind, I knew that this would only breed trouble. I didn't want to be caught and discovered. Tears rolling on, I punched through the windshield and jumped out of the ship. Escaping.

Having been months now from that time, all I can do is do as I was asked.

Find out who I am, and what I was for.

|| THE FORCE ||
WIP

|| POWERS & ABILITIES ||
Telekinesis - Apprentice - The bread and butter of the force, it is the usage of the force to alter an object, being or person in the simplest terms. Abilties such as Force Push, Burst, Whirlwind, and even Levitate are examples of what Aleph can do, and will do over her training with it's usage.
Force Lightning - Initiate - Using the dark side of the force, Aleph can summon tendrils of Lightning to lash out and strike her opponent. Using it as a simple stun, shock, full on streams, and potentially creating storms or usage in more complex methods are possible.
Weather Sense - Untrained - While its more so just a "bad feeling about this." when a storm or harsh weather may be coming, to the local area.
Tutaminis - Untrained - An over arching use of absorbing, dissipating, or negating energy done through the force, blasters, or energy based weaponry, this can allow Aleph to absorb energy to aid her, or to deflect it away from her.
Force Speed - Initiate - Able to increase her speed physically, This ability will allow Aleph to otherwise enter or exit a battle at any time, at her choosing, or otherwise stay out of reach of pesky Lightsaber jockies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom