Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alendarius Veygar

Alendarius Veygar

A
darth_tichon_by_texanjoe-d4pnrhq_zps44a5942a.jpg

(source: TexanJoe)

NAME: Alendarius Veyga

FACTION: The Horde

SPECIES: Sith Pureblood

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 2,2 m/7,2 Feet

WEIGHT: 91kg/200lbs

HAIR: N/A

SKIN: Red

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Tenacious: Thanks to his many years of training and other activities, he is a very tough nut to crack.
+ Skilled Fighter: In his past he fought a lot of people without the use of weaponry. Thanks to this he is quite skilled when it comes to fighting without his Lightsabers.

- Arrogant: Due to his time in the sith academy he thinks he's better than most sith.
- Injuries: Because of an accident that happened in his past, he has a couple of injuries which won’t heal and will reopen if Alendarius pushes his body too far.
- Merciful: Although he doesn't show mercy to every kind of person, he can relate to certain people and often lets them live.

APPEARANCE:
Alendarius is a muscular and very tall Sith Pureblood. His skin is crimson and he bears a big scar that goes diagonally across his chest and two smaller scars on his left leg. However those aren't visible most of the time because he prefers to wear his Sith Robes and his armor. He always carries his two Lightsabers which can be turned into a double-bladed Lightsaber in a couple of moments.

BIOGRAPHY:
Well, I won't go into detail but here's what happened. I grew up on Hoth, when I turned 9 me and my family traveled to Geonosis. There I trained in various fighting techniques, but after a Sith Lord discovered I was Force Sensitive I got taken to the Academy on Korriban. There I trained for a couple of years and afterwards I got sent on a mission. I succeeded in completing my mission, but on my way back I ended up … here. That's all you'll need to know for now.

SHIP: Sentinel-Class Corvette

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

Alendarius Veygar

A
Maybe I should reserve this, in case I ever get so much stuff that one post won't be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom