Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alena Reckar

8001a6db-59c8-49d3-90c0-984c0d447980_zpst8xziwjb.jpg

NAME: Alena Reckar
FACTION: Mandalore
SPECIES: Chiss-Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'9" (~1.8 meters)
WEIGHT: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
EYES: Dull Red
HAIR: Deep Navy Blue (jet black tinged with blue)
SKIN: Pale Blue, more vague due to interbreeding with Humans
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes (not yet realised)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Weaknesses:
  • Emotional Insecurity/Lack of Self-Esteem: Alena's mother ran out on her as a child, and her father believed belittling his daughter's accomplishments and physically disciplining her when he felt like it were more important than being a good parent. As a result, Alena became a strong-willed young woman with plenty of goals, but none of the self-assurance to realise them. This has led to her accomplishing very little with her life, relying on others for emotional satisfaction, and greatly resenting not only her parents but her entire family line.
  • Coordination (Mental): Alena's disorganised, further hampering her ability to make for a better life. She's intelligent, but lacking in motivation; driven, but poor at long-term planning. Management is not one of her strengths to be sure and Alena's better off at the bottom of the ladder than the top.
  • Emotional Control / Anger: Alena boasts strong emotional self-control issues, preventing her from handling most interpersonal relationships in an appropriate adult manner. She gets angry, which is fine, but lets it show without reservation. Once Alena starts spiraling emotionally (into anger, sadness, etc), only time will bring her back out of it. She can be belligerent with superiors, and resistant to taking suggestion from others. She is strong-willed, but it is a detracting feature, not a strength, that tends to drive people away and cause conflict with others.
Strengths:
  • Intelligent: Alena is smart, and educated. Her parents did little for her, though her mother abandoned a sizable bank account at the same time she abandoned the family, which left Alena with enough money to pay for schooling on Coruscant once she'd gotten away from her father.
  • Personable: Alena is friendly, and can get along with just about anyone. She's fast friends with most people she meets, and puts on a great public face. People like her, and like letting her take lead. It's in private that she damages those relationships, unable to restrain her most potent emotions and impulses.
  • Languages: Alena has a knack for picking up languages, and is self-taught in several, and has studied more at university. This allows her to communicate effectively with many different species of people.
  • Force Sensitivity: While she is not yet aware, Alena is Force Sensitive. She knows she is from a line of Force Users, but there hadn't been one in the family in so many generations, it had been assumed to have been bred out of the family. Alena will discover this, some day.

APPEARANCE:
Alena is sturdy, built with a woman's hips and bosom, but somewhat taller than a typical human female at almost 2 meters tall. Her Chiss features are dimmed somewhat, the result of more Humans diffusing into the family line over the generations. Thus, her skin is a pale blue, her hair more of a grey-blue than the jet black typical of the Chiss. Her eyes, while still bright, are somewhat dull in comparison to a full-blooded Chiss, thought every bit as sharp.

Alena typically dons the rugged Rim-wear of her fellow scavengers, scrappers, smugglers and other s-named lowlifes. Brown leather boots, multi-pocketed maroon flight pants and a grey nerf-hide jacket accommodate most operating environments. In gentler places, such as during her visits home to Coruscant, Alena will enjoy flowing skirts and simple dresses.
Alena wears a holdout pistol in her left boot, under her pant leg, and a DL-44 blaster pistol at her right hip. She keeps a multitool on her belt along with a small med-kit and a knife. A wristcomp adorns her right arm, and boasts a series of special modifications. An old Verpine rifle collects dust on board her starship as she's never had to use it.

BIOGRAPHY:
Alena Reckar was born on Coruscant, to a human father and mother (who held the Chiss blood on her side of the family). Her father, Alec Reckar, was not Mandalorian; Alena's mother Issa was the first of the family to marry outside the Mando'ade in several generations. Alec was not a decent example of a man, or a father. He'd murdered in his younger years, a fact he kept to himself for the better part of his life, and spent his free time away from the family home. He frolicked with other women and didn't bother hiding it; Issa Reckar lacked the sturdy character of the women before her and never thought to bring him to heel, even when he abused his wife verbally and Alena physically.
Eventually Issa did leave him, though she abandoned Alena to the years of rage that followed. The girl was forced to look after herself and didn't take Alec's guff any longer than she had to. This kept her away from dabbling at all in romantic relationships, she was always too ashamed of her father to bring anyone home.
At 20 years old, Alena left home and attended school at Coruscant University. She studied science, politics and galactic law, securing herself an internship at the Galactic City Municipal Court (2nd District). The internship (and the relationship she'd begun while in school) unfortunately didn't last long; Alena's father tracked her down and after a night-long argument talked her into quitting. She moved back home for another two years, before her father died, leaving Alena alone for good.
She'd completed her degrees, but with no prerequisite experience Alena struggled to find a job for another year. After giving up she took her meager savings and caught a transport to the Mid Rim, looking for work in a new place. The only prospects available to a Chiss-Human with a mixed law degree had to do with manual labor in factories on industrialised planets in the Rim.
Alena figured she'd be better off going into business for herself, which is how she ended up in the Rim, smuggling, scrapping, scavenging and doing other things that begin with the letter "s."

Off to a great start.

SHIP:

Freighter12_zpsudppukdu.jpg

Name: ARSE END
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
Model: Class VI freighter
Class: Freighter
Technical specifications
Length: 180 meters
Maximum atmospheric speed: 650 kph
Hyperdrive rating: Class 3.0
Armament: Laser Cannon x1
Fire arc: Turret
Atmospheric range: 2,500 meters
Crew: 4
Minimum crew: 2
Passengers: 2
Cargo capacity: 2,000 metric tons
Consumables: 6 months

KILLS:
N/A. I'm not a fan of killing PC's.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48083-unknown-regions-salvage-open/

One Day in the Life of a Salvager
Alena and her partner Wan Ming Brightsky discover the location of an Old Republic-era fleet-battle graveyard riddled with potential salvage!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49746-gun-running-to-olvan-pm-to-join/

Gun Running to Olvan Gone Wild!
Alena and Riley Reese get caught in the crossfire when a shady criminal organization attempts to frame them for the transportation of illegal weapons they were hired to ship to Olvan!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49888-how-to-retrain-your-jedi-group-training-the-underground-or-pm-to-join/

How to Retrain Your Jedi
Alena, working with the Underground, is led into a live combat training operation by General Jorus Merrill in an attempt to train the organisation's Force Using population to tackle their problems in more ways than just amputating them with lightsabers.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54527-breaking-the-unions-aca-invasion-of-rebel-geonosis/

Breaking the Unions: ACA Invasion of Rebel-Held Geonosis
Alena finds herself in her first combat situation as she helps the Rebel Alliance defend the recently liberated Geonosis from the clutches of the ACA, a Corporate authority intent on oppressing the planet and its people.

Rewards and Treasures:

Rebel Alliance Signet Ring: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/22633-rebel-corusca-signet-ring/
Parent Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49888-how-to-retrain-your-jedi-group-training-the-underground-or-pm-to-join/page-3#entry778432
Awarded by Jorus Merrill for actions in acquiring special weapons, equipment and information from a Fringe vessel.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Why do you Sith always have to force everyone to do what they say and live by their rules. It sickens me to the core.
[member="Darth Vitium"]

Cain Laatl said:
Why do you Sith always have to force everyone to do what they say and live by their rules. It sickens me to the core.
[member="Darth Vitium"]
Because, unlike the cowards who hide behind the banner of having ideals and other moral-poodoo, I am purely an evil, cruel, terrible individual. I say and do as I please, I do not care about others. My moral compass does not exist, I do not follows rules nor do I go off and act like some chaotic ape. Do as I say or I will remove that pulsating, beating, organ in your chest that you call a heart. Why? Because I have none.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
[member="Darth Vitium"]
You sound like a terrible person. I think Cain should meet Darth Vitium. She's just the kind of person he would to try and put in her place.

Cain Laatl said:
She's just the kind of person he would to try and put in her place.
Oh yes, I believe everyone has told me that at some point. It comes with being The Dark Lord's voice.

Perhaps some time I will demonstrate the full extent of sith magic and lightsaber combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom