Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alec Syms

NAME: Alec Syms
FACTION: The New Rebel Alliance
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: Six Feet and Six Inches
WEIGHT: One Hundred Eighty Nine
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Shoulder length black hair
SKIN: White, tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Alec is highly deadly with the lightsaber. He is also a skilled pilot that can navigate almost anything.
He is cocky. He thinks he can win no matter what. He also has a strong hatred for Mandalorians, making it hard to work with them.

SHIP:
No

BIOGRAPHY:
Though Alec grew up on the peaceful world of Alderaan, Alec Syms met nothing but war. In the wake of the war, his home was left defenseless and his family was slaughtered by a group of Mandalorian Warlords. He was rescued by a Jedi master who was on a trip with his apprentice. The two brought him back to the council. He then trained as a Jedi until the age of fifteen when he left the order to pursue the powers of the dark side. Though his journey led him to realizing the evil of the Sith, he knew what he wanted; to bring all this chaos into order. He then found the New Rebel Alliance and received his wish. NOTE: During his time with the Sith on Korriban, he found the fabled mask of Darth Nihilus.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None

Darren Onyx

D
I like it. It is cool how you are a Fallen Jedi but you wear the mask of one of the most evil sith lords ever.

Not only that but the mask was known to induce kind of the same thing that Nihilius was, you know the whole infinite and all consuming hunger, which most sith if not any other sane person would probably try to kill him to get rid of that threat again.

IA-2672

I
You really don't want to wear that mask. Nihlus got somewhat attached to it, to the degree where he could not remove it. :eek: It does however, look very cool. So I kinda don't blame you.

Darren Onyx

D
I agree you should change that so it is a replica but you choose to wear it to keep up the image of... well fear I guess.... IDK lolz but it could also be a custom mask made to honor him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom