Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Visitor / Mining Permits

[SIZE=12pt]Name:________________________________________[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Planet of Origin:________________________________[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Purpose of Visit:________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Visitors Pass[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Individual named in this pass has the permission of the Alderaan Tourism Bureau to explore Alderaan.This pass entitles the bearer to a free tour of the New Aldera Palace, is invited to a review of the changing of the Royal Guards, and access to the Royal Museum of Alderaan.This pass also allows for passage to New Crevasse City via the underground transportation. Visitors may wish to visit Contessa Creations, the School for upcoming young ladies, and explore the architectural wonder of New Crevasse City. Cost is 25 credits per pass[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tours for the Juran Mountains, Mountain Palace, Cloudshape Falls, Isaibith Rain forest, and Okonomo Island are available at additional cost. Tours include sack lunch, and transportation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Individuals found on Alderaan and not in possession of a Visitors Pass will be immediately deported and placed on the list of unwelcome visitors for one year.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Phrik Miners Permit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Name___________________________________________[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Planet of Origin___________________________________[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Amount of Phrik desired____________________________[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Individual named in this pass has the permission to mine (insert amount desired) of phrik from the (Name of Family or Business will be assinged) mine.The cost is 25,000 credits per push cart, and use of mining equipment. There is an additional cost if miner wishes to smelt product on Alderaan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyone found on Alderaan mining phrik without a permit will be placed into the custody of the family which owns the mine, or the company which owns the mine to work for one year for every 100 pounds of raw ore found in their possession. Stealing is a crime.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom