Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Royalty

Okay, so this might not be your traditional LFG, but figured it was the tag the fit the most. To cut to the chase; I'm looking for people who RP Alderaan royalty. I'm fairly sure I've seen a couple of you around, and I'd like to coordinate a thread with you.

What I had in mind is a heist thread, stealing these beauties. If that's already been done or something, then I'd love to know who has them now. If not, I hope y'all are down for some light-hearted and hopefully enjoyable RP. I'm down for working out the details with any interested parties (and you don't necessarily have to be Alderaan royalty), but I'd like to keep this thread to a relatively low number of people (think 3 - 6 max).

So far I've got myself and [member="Kiran Vess"] for the thieving side. Tag me if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom