Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Royal Engineers

Corporation Name: Alderaan Royal Engineers

Headquarters: Alderaan

Locations: Taraloon, Nomlis III, Haroon

Operations: Starships, Starship Components, Starship Weaponry.

Rationale: Alyesa Organa is the Chairwoman of the Alderaan High Council and one of the heirs to the throne of the ruling Royal House. With her sister deeply engaged in the political arena of the Republic and the economy of Alderaan falling into darker times – Alyesa stepped up to bring Alderaan Royal Engineers back to life and in turn bring prosperity back to Alderaan. Given that Alderaan Royal Engineers was once known as a premiere shipwright company throughout the Galaxy, she felt it was only proper that it be returned to such a state.

Tier: Tier 2

Description: Alderaan Royal Engineers was once a very prominent shipwright company for the Galactic Republic – having designed and produced several capital class vessels in it’s prime. It maintained over three-hundred and twenty-five different construction slips and was capable of producing large vessels like the Esseles-Class Space Station. ARE was also known to have contracts with Rendili Stardrives for production of the LF9 Ion Engine in the older Victory Class Star Destroyers. It was founded approximately 20,000 B.B.Y and competed with Sienar Fleet Systems as well as Kuat Drive Yards for prime contracts during the height of the Galactic Republic.

Shortly after the Yuuzhan Vong and One Sith destruction of the surface of Alderaan, and the subsequent retaking by independent forces - Incom Corporation had allocated over two and a half billion credits towards economic and infrastructure rebuilding on the planet. Some of these funds were directed towards the shipyard that was outdated and in need of dire upgrades. Although it would not immediately see the levels it once did when it competed with SFS and KDY – it would be able to function on a smaller scale and allow minimal production. Even though it would generate products on a smaller level – it would allow ARE more financial growth and expansion to contract out to bays in Fondor, Sluis Van and Sullust.

During her period of “rehabilitation”, Alyesa Organa had quietly overseen the process of rebuilding and refinancing ARE. She had put the proper pieces of the puzzle where they needed to be – requisitioned the parts for the shipyard, speaking with the right contacts and utilizing her position as the Chairwoman of the High Council in order to seize completely control over what remained of the Alderaan Royal Engineers. Her intentions were simple – bring back ARE to the forefront of shipwright prominence as well as profit and prosperity to the people of Alderaan – the very same people who waited too long for the Republic to help.

Subsidiaries: At this time there are no subsidiaries as the company isn’t Tier 3. This will change when the company reaches that Tier.

Primary Source:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alderaan_Royal_Engineers
http://starwarsrp.ne...y/#entry1122812

THIS IS A CANON COMPANY!

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Alyesa Organa said:
Operations: Capital, Mid-Class and Starfighters. Starship Components, Weapons and Droids.
Right now I see four operations, of which a tier 2 company is permitted 2-3 like operations, depending on the operations. Starship Manufacturing (The Capital Mid-Class and Starfighter portion of your operations) and Starship components are similar enough, but weapons and droids goes a bit beyond that scope and beyond what was listed in the canon article.

Alyesa Organa said:
Locations: Alderaan, Fondor, Sluis Van, Sullust
As with the operations, you have a bit much here. Four locations (including the HQ, which is listed here as well) where most companies are permitted 2-3, based on how close they are in relation to the others.

If you would like to keep all of these additions, which go beyond the average scope of tier 2 companies, please include 25-30 posts of development. You may remove things and reduce post count as you feel appropriate (or inquire about such) and we'll go from there.

I'd like to keep them to be honest.

I am willing to put in whatever work is needed, quality work that is and will get it done within a relatively short amount of time.

Is the final request for a 25-30 count development thread in regards to weapons, droid development as well as locations?

If so - I have the perfect idea for this and am able to incorporate this and might be able to expand the description by doing so.

Bianca said:
Yes, please.
Alright.

Looking at this - I will keep it inline with Starship products. I am removing Weapons as any Starship Weaponry should fall under Components if I remember correctly.

EDIT - I'd still like to develop Droids. Astromech, etc.

[member="Alyesa Organa"]
Yes, that is correct. You can phrase it as Starship Weaponry, though, if that makes it clearer that you do produce that, specifically.

Minor Changes made.

Will still complete the development thread as requested. This is currently in-progress but was delayed due to the outage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom