Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Calling

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Why exactly made it take so long to go ahead with his case on Chandrila? He was uncomfortable with the deaths he have inflicted on the hostages on Chandrila, to the point he stood down personally, leaving the rest of the Army of Malastare to fight without him. The most famous minesweeper commander in the galaxy is now disgraced so all that he could do was to take the request from and refer them to the Coruscant office, the closest of the offices to the As-Aki. Perhaps the As-Aki would willingly go to Coruscant while the realtors there handle the request. Or, if that As-Aki absolutely needs to see Ugohr himself, perhaps that As-Aki will have to go to Chandrila instead. Ugohr then proceeds to write a letter about that business proposal to the As-Aki before he returns to his meditation, forced to him by that bungled mission where he fired a tank round into the main lobby in a hostage rescue mission.

------------------------------

ATTN: [member="Kami Meran"]

Due to some extended Jedi business, I'm afraid I have to remain on Chandrila until said business ends. Since your request mentions purchasing business property on Alderaan, you would be welcome to the Coruscant office to discuss the business. Alternatively, if you must absolutely see me for that business for some reason, you may come to Chandrila instead.

Ugohr Poof
Owner, IGR Brokerage

------------------------------

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

Kami looked at the message.
" Ok? i regret that joke now. " she said amused.
as she turned to forget about the message a thought struck ,
" to Uhgohr Poof. I regret i lack the funds to perches such property. but i can offer land rights to 3 planets in the Asol system "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom