Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALDERAAN: A Rage Outside the Rift

Falling. Down, down, down, into the seemingly endless abyss that was the Rift- a tear in the universe itself. Nyx didn't know how long it took to reach the end. Nor would she ever. For partway down the world turned to blackness. Our poisoned hero plummeted through time and space all while unconscious. Who knows how long she fell for? When the focus returned she was flat against the ground. Everything hurt. Had she slammed into the ground? No, that... she would have been a lot worse. There was no way she'd still be able to walk after a fall like that. Could... could she walk now? Groggily the woman pushed herself up, up, up. Every movement felt like a shockbox glove to the gut. But she managed. I've been through worse, I've been through worse, she kept telling herself, scowling all the while. Yes, she could walk, but not easily. Opening her eyes was- they were open. That was the issue. Something was blocking her vision. That was it. No way she had gone blind or anything.
The poison hadn't reached both eyes, had it?...
Desperately the Zorren brushed her hair back, wiping at her eyes with renewed vigor. Oh, if only, if only there wasn't mud on her hands... if only her claws didn't rake against her face... For a moment she could see again. Bodies- bodies everywhere. Some moving, others just moaning, some staying as still as could be. But then blood spilled from her forehead... down to her eyes... it came faster than she could wipe it away. I have to stop this, she thought, grabbing around for some sort of cloth. There! She tore at the fabric, ignoring the mumblings of its wearer, ripping off a decently sized strip. It only took a minute to (messily) wrap the makeshift bandage around her head. A few wipes of the last of the scrap (apparently part of a white robe) let her gaze return to the scene around her. They had just escaped one hell to enter another. This one, however, had no boiling blood or she-devils. Just the remains of a panicked world. Chaos. Vong-formed chaos. That's what this was.
"What... what the frak?... Oh Gods, my head... I... I have to kill."
There had to someone around her. Someone she could tear apart! Still enraged, and controlled by the Sith Poison in her veins, she pulled out her borrowed lightsaber, ignited it (with a familiar snap-hiss), and limped into the fray. Drapeam Nyx followed her favorite sounds: Those of combat. Had others who left the Rift been filled with the same rage as her?... Or was something else going on here? Curiosity was filling the Zorren, daring to try and pull her anger away. But it was far from enough. She'd kill first. Then she'd get to figuring out what happened.
[member="Jarven Zexxel"], Anyone else interested.
NOTES:
Weapon list: Two standard vibroblades, two BTI-WB-Woebringer Blaster Pistols, one red lightsaber.
Injuries: Sith Poison in veins, burns on both arms, cuts along forehead + arms, minor ankle injury, bruised rib.
State of Mind: COMPLETELY ENRAGED; APPROACH WITH CAUTION; CONTROLLED BY POISON
EXITED NETHERWORLD, ENTERED ALDERAAN
This is a partial continuation of the Republic Dominion of Alderaan. It's for those who are either A: on Alderaan for whatever reason, or B: coming through/going through the Rift to the Netherworld. Feel free to join if you want. You don't even have to interact with Nyx. Her time here will be focusing on story and character development, but you can start brawling with others if you want! Just make sure to have fun.

"...Aagggghhhh...errf..." These were some of the sounds that Jarven made as his body protested against his every action. Jarven had followed [member="Drapeam Nyx"] into the Void. Since he had been using his jet pack, Jarven had gotten through the portal ahead of her...only to end up beneath her when they both hit the other side. We can only be certain that a small part of Jarven was glad that he was able to soften her impact with his body...However, that part was nonetheless small...very small...and becoming smaller as a mysterious source of anger and rage seeped into his mind.

Jarven....JAAAARRRRRRveeeeeeennnn!!! Yeah, whatdya' want? I WANT YOU, JARVEN! IT'S TIME TO LET ME OUT! All right, all right. No need to scream and shout about it...Really? What? You're really just letting me take control? Well, yeah. You're an integral part of me and you really want out. Go ahead. Umm...Okay, then. Thanks...see ya' later. Bye.

The anger and rage was now in control, yet this was still Jarven. His determination became as focused as a beam. The pain that would normally have been debilitating melted away before his furor. He jumped up quickly, saw the woman as she left, and started to follow. Even in this state, Jarven knew that he did not want to kill her, so he wouldn't. However, everyone else was fair game...

His body was still trying to recover behind the scenes and even though he didn't feel the pain, his body was incapable of full function for now. He followed her at a steady pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom