Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alair

acY2aXP.png
rWRS1dN.jpg
WEWMflh.jpg

S I M P L E

rQyfkmW.png

XRuLgLm.png

Name: Alair Vrotoa
Faction: The Confederacy
Species: Zabrak/Human
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 131 lbs
Eyes: Sulfur
Hair: Black
Skin: Tan
Force Sensitive: Yes

7eHkWV2.png

XRuLgLm.png

MJmMlgB.png
QUICK
From sprinting to saberplay, Alair is characterized by being quick on her feet.

MJmMlgB.png
JEDI FOUNDATION
mED1l3j.jpg

S I L V E R

Although young, Alair possesses a solid foundation of core, Force abilities.

MJmMlgB.png
PROWL
Alair is quite good at making herself not stand out.

dgYy6nw.png

XRuLgLm.png

B9u4WON.png
TOUCH
Alair is deathly afraid of being touched by members of the opposing gender.

B9u4WON.png
WEAK
Although quick, Alair is below average in terms of raw strength.

B9u4WON.png
DEPRESSION
Alair is stricken by regular bouts of depression, which effectively nullify all productivity.

p270l2G.png

7cBKlB6.jpg

S U R V I V O R

Who...am I?

I've found myself asking that question lately. When I look into the mirror, the person staring back seems...lost. So lost. But...Maybe it's not about who I am. Maybe it's better to think about who I'm not.

I'm not a Jedi. My Master made sure of that. It all happened so long ago, when I was dumb child. It all happened when all I knew were the walls of Vjun and the halls of Ossus. I don't remember much before those days; only a few glimpses of my mother here and there. Everything else was Silver. Like every other Youngling, I trained and I learned. I grew up with a hope in my heart but a terror in my soul: a fear that the One Sith would eventually come for all of us. That day never came...but something far worse did. Looking back, I think I would have much rather faced down the worst of the One Sith than to have gone through this. When I was ready...they made me a Padawan.

And I was assigned a Master. He was...only a stone's throw away from joining the Jedi Council. He was a paragon - a shining example of what it meant to be a Silver Jedi. He believed in the Light, despised the fact that we let Dark Jedi and Rogues into our society, and taught me how to fight the most vicious of Sith. And maybe...maybe it's not all his fault. Maybe it was the war he always went on about - before the Silver Jedi were even an idea. Before, when everyone stood together as the Republic and cut down the Sith Empire. Maybe fighting all that Darkness left a mark on him somewhere. Maybe the person who taught me day and night was just...damaged. But...no. No, he's a monster. He was good. He kind, but it was a lie.

And who would believe me? I was a no one. A nothing. A Padawan...an average one at that. He knew it. I knew it. And when he robbed me of myself, I...I wish he had tossed me off a cliff. I couldn't stand it, to walk those halls I called home for so long but to not feel safe. To fear every mission alone. To hate the very robes I wore. I had to go. I. I ran. I don't know if he is still alive or if he's even a Jedi any longer. I can only hope that the monster inside of him reared its head enough that he got caught. I can only hope that they tore him apart, that they ripped the Force out of him and sent him into a Sun. But. I know better. I know, realistically, that monster still prowls Vjun. I know that monster still has a part of me inside its stomach.

From there I...I just wandered.

I bummed around the Stars. I was smart enough to know that credits made the world go 'round, so I picked up work wherever it was offered. Sometimes it was scrubbing floors. Sometimes it was busing tables. I did what I had to do to keep my stomach reasonably full. But I wasn't living. I hadn't lived for so long, I had almost forgotten what it was like. Yet change began when someone reminded me of Him. The same robes. The same "kind" smile. He touched my hand at the cantina, asking if I had seen...someone. I can't recall all the details. I just...I just lost myself there. I hit him. I hit him again and again. I took my serving tray to his skull. I didn't stop until they pulled me off him. I knew that he could have destroyed me. One swing of his saber, one snap of the Force.

But he didn't. He let the dead girl live. After that, I was soundly out of work yet again...but someone who saw me "in action" approached in the alley. She offered pay, if I put those fists to use. I didn't have much else in the way of options, and at that point I just wanted to get as far away from this planet as possible. So I took her up on that offer and joined her crew. It, like everything else I had done so far, was not glamorous. But this was...a whole new world. She was an "Eye" for some Pirate, scouting big fish that could be stolen. She was quiet. She was a Shadow. And she showed me how to prowl. She showed me how to put every part of me to work towards a single goal. My voice, my looks, even the Force. She showed me a different way of living.

And that life was okay. The pay was consistent. I was never hungry. I never went without trinkets or trophies, but I was empty still. I didn't enjoy who I was - I wasn't a Pirate. I wasn't a Jedi. I was barely a Shadow. I just...I didn't know what I was. So, when the opportunity presented itself, I would look for answers. I would look for the one happy memory that I had. It took ages to track her down - but the woman who tucked me in and chased me through the halls, I found her. I hoped that maybe, of all the stars in the sky, maybe she would be guiding light. I hoped that, maybe, she could tell me who and what I am. Maybe she could help me feel like I am living. I haven't met her yet. But right now, I'm sitting in this shuttle waiting for the stop.

Who am I? I know what I'm not. And I know that I'm coming home.

uW1Cs63.png

TEMPLATE CREDIT: [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom