Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Al-Da-Kash

Status
Not open for further replies.
VELOCIRAPTOR-JURASSIC-PARK.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Image Credit: [/SIZE]http://panicdots.com/2014/01/legit-jurassic-park-velociraptor-cage-for-sale-on-ebay/velociraptor-jurassic-park/
[SIZE=12pt]Name: Al-Da-Kash[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Intent: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]To create a CEO of Spacelanes Shippings and Supplies., and because the galaxy needs more velociraptors. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Loyalties: Credits[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Role: CEO[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Development Threads: None yet[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Age: The all powerful 32. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Species: Tiss'shar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Force-Sensitive: Nope[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Appearance: Scaley, sharp teeth, long tail, etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Personality: Ruthless[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Weapon of Choice: Claws[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Wealth: Very wealthy for a being whose scope only includes one planet, but ultimately not an economic force on a galactic scale. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Combat Function: Lethal in unarmed combat due to racial advantages, and cannot be stopped in a chase by closed doors. In ranged combat or against those with more skill and powerful melee armament however, he would fall easy prey. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Skills: Very business savvy. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Notable Possessions: None so far as space-wandering wizards are concerned. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Other Notes: A smart businessman who knew the opportunities the rest of the galaxy provided once Laekia became aware the 400 years darkness had ended, and started a shipping company called Spacelanes Shippings and Supplies. [/SIZE]

- Please change the font color of your outline to standard white. Black-on-dark-grey is playing Old Harry with my eyesight.

- Please provide an image credit if you can.

[SIZE=12pt]Weapon of Choice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Six inch retractable claw on his middle toe, sharp as a razor that he uses on boy's stomachs before he eats them, still alive. [/SIZE]
At no point on the Tiss'shar wookieepedia does it mention the Tiss'shar having retractable claws. It is noted that: "Many Tiss'shar had prominent sickle-shaped claws on the first toe of their feet," which would be an acceptable change and would still accomplish what you're going for here.

[SIZE=12pt]Wealth:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Very wealthy, or a being whose scope only includes one planet, but ultimately not an economic force on a galactic scale. [/SIZE]
Please fix your typo.

[SIZE=12pt]Combat Function:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Lethal in unarmed combat due to racial advantages, and cannot be stopped in a chase by closed doors. In ranged combat or against those with more skill and powerful melee armament however, he would fall easy prey. [/SIZE]
What do you mean he cannot be stopped? Are you speaking of determination and stubbornness or of physical strength and prowess?

Make your edits and tag me when you're finished.
[member="Flint Michigan"]

Quietus said:
- Please change the font color of your outline to standard white. Black-on-dark-grey is playing Old Harry with my eyesight.
Edited.

Quietus said:
- Please provide an image credit if you can.
Provided, though it wasn't provided initially because of lack of a space for "Image Credit" in the NPC template. An oversight I'm sure, but perhaps you could recommend a change to prevent further lack of credits?

Quietus said:
At no point on the Tiss'shar wookieepedia does it mention the Tiss'shar having retractable claws. It is noted that: "Many Tiss'shar had prominent sickle-shaped claws on the first toe of their feet," which would be an acceptable change and would still accomplish what you're going for here.

Edited

Quietus said:
Please fix your typo.
Fix'd

Quietus said:
What do you mean he cannot be stopped? Are you speaking of determination and stubbornness or of physical strength and prowess?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdOcrUtE-UQ

I mean that he can physically open a door.

[member="Quietus"]

[member="Quietus"]

I would assume they would be more difficult, but to mention doors at all is just a Jurassic Park reference and intended more for humor than functionality. If we're actually talking about doors in SW society I'd assume that most worlds that were exposed to the rest of the galaxy would have built automatic doors, or at the least something to allow creatures without opposable thumbs entrance. Speaking as to Al-da-kash's actual combat prowess, the rest of the statement was meant to say that while he is a Tiss'Shar and thus has sharp claws, good movement, he's pretty much a pushover otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom