Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akovin Stock Co. (CLOSED, PLEASE ARCHIVE)

5946fe43-2faf-490b-a35a-ed06867c4a74_zps622da012.png
"Yeah, I uh... got your stuff for you! Hey don't get snippy with me! Just because it took a year doesn't mean it isn't here now! Why you little-" Excerpt of Akovin Stock Co. Owner Triam Akovin, upon delivery of a big shipment of restricted materials to a certain Hutt Chancellor (>.> <.<)... and a subsequent break down of temperament.

Here's what I have available today! Take a look:
  • Kitty Kat Kurb Stomp Boots: Asking Price=60,000 Credits a pair. Very Limited Supply (around five, more can be made if price is increased. High Demand will require cooperative Dev Threads). Good for Minor Telekinesis protection, and great destructive power when dropped from heights, modifications capable of greater joint protection and shock absorbers, and generating voice command prompts for activation or deactivation.
  • Phantom fingers: Asking Price=75,000 Credits a Glove. Limited Supply (around a dozen, more can be made if price is increased. High Demand will require cooperative Dev Threads). Great for subduing targets and grants incredible maneuverability, capable of surprising lightsaber wielders by a magnetic shield that protects cables from damage for one swing, and lastly the glove guard can be modified to a variety of materials (i.e., Cortosis) for further surprise effects.
  • C.H.I.T. Darts: Asking Price=1,000 Credits a Dart (Terentatek Shells not for sale currently). Limited Supply (hundreds). Tactically flexible, and can be used in several ways to subdue or kill a target either through the method of setting up traps or by firing them from a dart launcher.

Restricted Materials are my specialty of obtaining (but don't ask [member="Popo"] about it). Private Orders are allowed here, though don't expect it to be fast. These services take time to complete. Also, if I'm particularly swamped with requests, please try to refrain from adding to my pile, I don't want to build too bad of a rep :p

//encrypted message
// decrypting ---- status ok!
To: [member="Triam Akovin"]
I would like to order the following items:

Kitty Kat Kurb Stomp Boots: Asking Price=60,000 Credits a pair. 1 pair
Phantom fingers: Asking Price=75,000 Credits a Glove. 1 pair
C.H.I.T. Darts: Asking Price=1,000 Credits a Dart (Terentatek Shells not for sale currently). 200 hundred

Thank you.

Good returns and a steady paycheck were good for the bounty hunter. This would do nicely.

[member="XoChitl"] "Put those to good use! Thanks!"

85,000 credit purchase plus 520,000 credits from the last buyers makes 605,000 total credits using this avenue. It's been slow lately, especially after that raid on Demonsgate. I'll get back in the game soon, I just need to remove this bounty and get back at Mikhail Shorn, wherever he is. He has a pretty sweet bounty on him, I should see if it's still available.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Phantom fingers: Asking Price=75,000 Credits a Glove. Limited Supply (around a dozen, more can be made if price is increased. High Demand will require cooperative Dev Threads). Great for subduing targets and grants incredible maneuverability, capable of surprising lightsaber wielders by a magnetic shield that protects cables from damage for one swing, and lastly the glove guard can be modified to a variety of materials (i.e., Cortosis) for further surprise effects.

A pair please delivered to Coruscant and if needed I can help for the dev thread

[member="Sawa Ike"] "Consider a pair delivered, just remember that A.S.C. does not endorse any organizations affiliated with its buyers. Come back soon!"

140,000 added to my purse. 745,000. She thought with inner laughter. Maybe she would make it rain... nah, then she would have to invent a lamanium pick-up-my-stuff device. Oh what to do with this money?

(A thread can be done if wanted, like if you desire a Cortosis armguard for modification)

[member="Triam Akovin"]
Miss Akovin,
As you are most likely rather busy, I will keep this short. I would like to purchase about a kilogram of phrik. I would be willing to assist you in this endeavor if you would wish.
Barkt Ak'lya

"[member="Barkt Ak'lya"], I apologize for the delay there sir. Recently I've been vacationing. However I will obtain your phrik as requested, and I will contact you when prepared to launch the endeavor. It is after all, but one kilogram, and I would be happy to paid an additional 20,000 credits. That's a discounted price too, the task is so menial that I'm feeling generous today."

[member="Triam Akovin"]
Barkt let out a low whistle. This had better be worth it. If his idea worked, than it would be worth every credit. If not..... He didn't want to think about it.
Miss Akovin,
That will be fine. I will await your call.
Barkt Ak'lya

"Merely for double confirmation that you have received the coordinates of Demonsgate and the mine I am on, I am contacting you here again. Once again I think you for your business."

A clearance code tied with the exact coordinates was sent along with the message to [member="Barkt Ak'lya"].

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Triam Akovin"] if your still able to do this I need help/request for a Neuranium order. I am looking to make a gauntlet for smashing all the things to add to my armor. [member="Fatty"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Akovin the Mercenary, I have a job offer for you and your company, and this will be a big one. I have plenty of funds and weaponry to pay you for your services, if you are interested, meet with me on Abregado-Rae, we will discuss the details in person.

"Akovin Stock Co. apologizes for our absence dear customers, and apologize that your orders were not fulfilled. Akovin Stock Co. is currently understaffed, and the C.E.O. operating this enterprise has been for some time, unhealthy. She is in recovery now, and orders may at a currently ambiguous time be resumed and fulfilled.

For the delay, once the storefront has been re-opened, all item prices have been slashed in half! An additional discount will be added to those who find themselves under the employment of Akovin Stock Co.. More discounts will be available once a business relationship with a prominent member state of the galaxy has been established.

It should be noted also that upon the Grand Re-opening, new items will be crafted to be sold to the public, once again, as an apology and as a gift to the public for the holidays!

Happy Holidays, we hope to see you soon..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom