Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ako Prime system

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="LaoTzu"]

LaoTzu said:
Sector: Southern Sector (Far Eastern Area)
  • This should be Coordinates for the sake of keeping this in line with the template. Also I need to see where in relation to other planets it is. please locate a suitable place in relation to planets already on the map.

LaoTzu said:
Moons: 3 (All Uninhabitable)
  • If the moons are uninhabitable, how are there military installations here? Do you just mean the atmosphere is not breathable? Uninhabitable sounds like they cannot be terraformed in any manner (Such as the surface is too hot or volcanic.)

LaoTzu said:
Climate: Territial
  • You mean Temperate I believe.

Surface Water: 10%
LaoTzu said:
Population: 5 Billion
  • I would adjust the surface water to a higher number. 10% of the entire planet having enough water to sustain 5 billion people is not enough. I would go with something more towards 25-30%.

LaoTzu said:
It is home to various rare crystals
  • What kind of rare crystals? Please elaborate,

LaoTzu said:
Immigrated Races: Various but permanent residences for off worlders. Numbers fewer than five thousand.

LaoTzu said:
Population: 5 Billion (25% Purebred)
  • I'm confused as to what the population looks like judging by these two statements.

Seraphina Shel'tah

I am done. The Rishi Maze, is not on your map. So I can't place this system, because the Rishi Maze is a companian galaxy to the Galaxy proper. IF a point is needed, it would not be anywhere within the Galaxy, but outside of it. Probably the most galactic Northwest position.

[member="LaoTzu"]

Awesome! After reviewing it all one more time I would just like to see a bit more on the specifics of the exports, something a bit more defining rather than generalization towards High Tech / Custom wares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom