Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Akaan

Full name: Akaan/Dixon

Species: Devaronian

Human height: 6'0

Human weight: 225lbs

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark Brown

Force sensitive: Yes

Force alignment: Dark

Faction: Sith Empire

• Akaan Grew up on his home world, Devaron. At the age of 19, both of his parents were killed by the new criminal government for a crime they did not commit. Devaronian culture includes a matriarchy, and men aren't allowed to do anything governmental. Men are also very adventurous and aggressive. Finally, the planet is exploited, and run by a corrupt faction of criminals and scum. Akaan seeked power, vowing to never be placed in the powerless position he was put in on Devaron. He doesn't care where he finds this power, as long as he is the unrivaled power, no matter where he is. For one year he gathered credits, preparing to leave the hated planet. When he turned 21, he left with almost nothing more than the clothes on his back. He sees opportunity in the shattered, chaotic galaxy, but has no clue where to start. With no plan, almost no possessions, and no relations, he is headed to the planet where he will find everything he could need: Coruscant.

After failing to accomplish anything at Coruscant, a Night Sister abducted Akaan, ofering him power. He seeked power, thus he accepted the offer, joining the Sith.

• Akaan is a Devaroinian Sith apprentice who seeks one thing: Power.

• Strengths and Weaknesses
    +Marksman. He enjoyed shooting when he was younger, and has carried that with him his whole life. Thus, he is a great shooter.

+Cunning. Of all traits, this is his primary. He is EXTREMELY cunning. He sees opportunity in everything, and will do anything while others aren't looking.

+Decent Charisma in giving speeches

= Can be merciless, as long as he gets what he is after.

-Terrible pilot

-Not a great melee fighter, prefers distance.

-Very straightforward in conversing. Speeches are fine, but normal dialogue often ends with him having a gun in his face. ("I don't like you either")

-Very few friends

• One old Model 52 Blaster
    One Crimson Lightsaber
  • Completed/Ongoing Threads

ONGOING:

COMPLETED:
    Farewell, Devaron
    The Only Path To Power

Last edited:
Great character sheet!

I know at the end of your Bio it mentions going to Coruscant, but considering that you are Devaronian, I was wondering what might be his opinion about his home becoming owned by a Corporate Overlord thanks to Darkwire? :)

I'm sorry I'm so confused lol.

So, I only want ONE guy right now. I posted that bio and template above, which is the character I want. Do I write for that character with this account, or do I need to make a sub account named "Akaan"?

You don't need to necessarily, but most do, to differentiate between different characters, and their writer account. But like I said, it isn't a rule, so if you don't want to worry about it for now, don't stress too much :)

If you would like some instructions on how to, feel free to ask :)

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Ok...hopefully the last part of this then..."Writer account". Does that mean I must write for any characters I have, on this account? If so, having an account for each guy seems odd because I'd write for them on this account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom