Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Aj'Rou-class Dreadnought

Status
Not open for further replies.
akrian_dreadnought___secondary_render_by_powerpointranger-d6y6kcd.jpg

Image Source: DeviantArt, PowerPointRanger
Affiliation: The Primeval
Manufacturer: The Primeval Fleet
Model: Aj’Rou-class dreadnought
Modularity: No.
Production: Limited
Material: Alusteel frame, Titanium supports, Durasteel hull & plating
Classification: Destroyer

Length: 1,600 meters
Width: 445 meters
Height: 490 meters

Armament: 690 capital, 0 warhead, 0 defense

• x10 long-range quad turbolaser cannons

• x4 heavy long-range quad ion cannons

• x5 ion cannon batteries

• x25 heavy dual turbolaser cannons

• x50 turbolaser batteries

• x1 hypervelocity gun (forward/fixed)

Hangar:

• 1 shuttle or dropship

Special Features:

• Standard shield generator

• Standard communications array

• Standard sensory array

• Standard encryption

• Standard navigation computers

• Standard targeting computers

• Standard life support systems

• Escape pods

• HoloNet transceiver

Maneuverability: 16
Speed Rating: 14
Hyperdrive Class: 3 standard, 16 backup

Strengths:

• Massive capital armament.

• Durable hull.

• Hypervelocity gun.
Weaknesses:

• No defense guns.

• No warheads.

• No starfighter.

Description: The Aj’Rou class is the first destroyer ship launched by The Primeval. An assault juggernaut, this starship contains a massive offensive armament enough to terrorize entire fleets or worlds and packed in the 1,600 meter long hull. In exchange for its armament the Aj’Rou lacks any defensive weapons and warheads, making it particularly vulnerable to enemy bombers and long-range capital killers.

To give it greater zone coverage with its weapons, the destroyer makes due without a true hanger, only supporting one for small shuttles. For supply runs the starship instead relies on port docking procedures with other ships; meaning it has not been designed for atmospheric flight and thus lacks in any ability to land on other worlds which makes it even less useful as a troop ship. Where it lacks in utility, the starship does make up in its fear factor and provides an excellent dreadnought to The Primeval’s growing arsenal.

Minimum Crew: 400
Optimal Crew: 4,800
Passenger limit: 1,200
Cargo capacity: 12,000 tons

Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48128-constructing-a-behemoth-pm-for-invite/
Intent: To diversify The Primeval Fleet with a true destroyer.
Who Can Use This: The Primeval

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
2. Ships at or above 1,000 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 10 posts, 1 writer.
I am going to leave this here before I head to work for the day/night, so I suggest you get started on this right away. Preferably with 15 posts.

It should also be noted that a dreadnaught falls under:
Flagship
Link: http://starwars.wiki...m/wiki/Flagship
Variants: Battlecruiser, Dreadnaught, Super Star Destroyer, Command Ship, Assault Carrier
Average Length: 2000-5000 Meters.
Which is
a. The thread must be a minimum of 400 posts.

b. There must be at least 7 writers actively involved in the thread.

c. The thread is public and is open to any other Major Faction to join.

d. The production - or possession - of the Flagship must be the thread's major focal point.
If you intend for this to be another class of ship, please change it and let me know.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Done the dev thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48128-constructing-a-behemoth-pm-for-invite/ 18 posts, 3 writers. Let me know if you need anything else from it.

Otherwise as per the Dreadnought, I always assumed classification was more of designating its role, and assumed that the templates had more to do with maximum size. Otherwise it's a Destroyer, not a flagship. It bears just below the maximum amount of guns such a ship can have according to the loadout and is under 2,000 meters.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Classifications are made so that we can streamline templates for each kind of ship, as the templates vary in terms of maximum hangars and such depending on size of the ship or function.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
As long as you've made it clear which it is it makes it easier for me or other factory judges as to which template to look at. It was fine when you let me know earlier and added "Destroyer" to the classification, just keep it in mind in the future.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Done the dev thread: http://starwarsrp.ne...-pm-for-invite/ 18 posts, 3 writers. Let me know if you need anything else from it.
Please insert the link in your submission, after that you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom