Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't That a Shame.

Jaster was just returning from a Slave Auction where he bought a few rare slaves for his collection. His time on the dessert planet wasn't as unpleasant as most had encountered, he always did his best business on the sandy rock some called home.

He entered the cantina in his Robe, he looked around the area for the man he was to meet. From under his cloak he brough out a HoloProjetor and displayed the man he was to meet. An Info Broker by the name of [member="Sepultura Quo'Zap"], stated he had info on the Imps posistion in the Unknown Region. This info was priceless to Jaster as his own operative were killed before they were able to secure the planetary posistion.

Jaster had a large network of spies and informant in the Galaxy to inform him of much needed Trade Info of planetary needs and when he was to go into Negosiations with companies. Jaster was a multi-trillionar as he was the Viceroy of a large trade empire that transported nearly 35% of all goods across the galaxy. He placed information over any other resource in the Galaxy as it helped him become who he was now.

He saw the man in the corner of the of the cantina and he proceeded to walk over to the man. The hooka smoke fought Jaster in the face and clouded in his hood. This didn't bother Jaster as he sat and didn't remove his hood, but instead just looked at the man and spoke. "Would you be Mr. Quo'Zap, by chance?"

He slowly glanced up, instantly recognizing the man as Human, cringing slightly. "I am." He said with a slight nod, taking a sip of the purple liquid, slowly setting it down on the filthy table. Clearing his throat, he continued to speak. "Alright. Now, what exactly are you lookin' for? I can get information on almost anything but look, it ain't gonna be easy doin' it."

Resting his arms on the table, he leaned forward, staring at the man. "...Nor cheap." He added, before slowly unfolding his hands and leaning back down into the chair. He examined the man, obviously suspicious. Returning to the hookah, he calmly inhaled and exhaled the hookah smoke, tapping his finger against the circular hookah bowl, while using his free hand to grip tightly onto the hose of the hookah. He sat there in silence, enjoying the hookah pipe as he glared at the man.

"And of course, the price will vary on the job and who exactly I'm getting information from. You ain't gonna be payin' the same if your payin' for me to look into some low-life, Tattoine trash than a karkin' senator. You know what I'm saying?"

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Sepultura Quo'Zap"]

Jaster looked at the Quarren from the darkness of his hood, he didn't expect such info to become cheap. After all information was the currency of true power and Jaster wished to become very powerful. He already thought of this and brough what he though would be a more then generous amount to compensate this man and his spies.

Jaster lifted a hand from the robe very slowly as to not spook this man. In his hand was a Datapad and his hand covered the screen as he looked at the man in his eyes, though Jasters face was difficult to see. "You will receive this when you complete the task," Jaster slide the Datapad over to the man and on the scream showed a create of Stygium. These were crystals that enables ships to cloak, but also could be placed in personal devices to create personal cloaking devices. A very rare and exspencive material that would allow the creature to retire if he wished. he returned the Datapad under his cloak and then second later the other hand appeared and held a Credit Chip, "This is an unlimited source of funds, leads to multiple of cover corporations and criminals organizations, pretty everywhere but back to me, try and overuse this and I'll kill you, try and screw me, and I'll kill you.... Get the pattern? Good."

Jaster slid the Credit Chip to the Info Broker, and then told him what he was looking for, "The Galactic Empire were located ransacking a Trade Conglomerate Outpost some months back on the planet Bakura, I want to know where they are based, but also there's a small Goverment called the Outer Rim Imperium that have gone dark recently, I want to know what their up to, can you do this and howuch time?"

He watched the man with a neutral expression as he explained the situation. A slight grin appeared on his face upon seeing the datapad and his tone possessed a bit more enthusiasm.

"Of course I can get it done. Well, I guess that depends. You see, if I get my head blown off...I ain't getting it done. If I get shot...It's gonna take awhile...and you know, all that. So, assuming I don't get killed nor injured, I could probably get this whole thing done in maybe...three or four days? Yeah, somethin' like that."

When he finished speaking, he grinned at the Human. "You ain't got a problem with me...you know. Unintentionally, accidentally, involuntarily...murdering someone, right? He asked, staring at the man with no expression. "As in the past, missions have unfortunately ended that way. Again, very unfortunate. Extremely unfortunate. You know? Of course, I ain't goin' to go in like some Holoflick hero and start blastin' everybody to Hell and back but...you know, there may be some casualties."

"But yes, I'll get this done and you'll get your information. So, in the end, it all works out. For everybody. Well, except for the people I'm getting the information from...however, lets not worry about them! Lets worry about the mission, right?" He said, giving a nervous laugh. "Alrighty then. I guess I'll just be on my way. Hope you have a good night, sir!" He said, quickly climbing out of his seat, planning on shuffling through the crowd and out the door unless stopped.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Sepultura Quo'Zap"]

Jaster sat in the corner of the room until he felt the men had left, then he exited through the back of the cantina. He didn't feel like being seen again with an info broker as Viceroy, he needed to keep up appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom