Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ain't No Snitch But Still Need Stitches Anyway

"So there I was, my foot stuck in there, freaking out, the Strill was having a seizure, and I still had half a cake left- Oh that kind of hurt I think the anesthesia is wearing off."

Tabitha had been talking absolute nonsense to Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova and her Ba'vodu Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer for the past half hour since she was dropped off by... Wait, who were those Mandos again? Losing her train of thought, Tabitha hummed as Aurelion stitched the wounds on her thighs back together. She watched him, curiously, as he worked. Seemed like a new member of Clan Tal, which explains why Ba'vodu Sterling was there too. Probably making sure nothing went wrong.

Pain medication was a powerful truth serum, as Tabitha was soon to find out.

"Hey, Aurelion, right? Your eye is pretty."

OBJECTIVE - Feel.... bad?
Where: Tanaab - Hospital
When: Mid-day
Why: Stitching up a cute girl
Wearing: Robes; Lightsaber
With: Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus ; Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer

As Aurelion worked at stitching up Tabitha's thighs he tried to be as gentle and caring as he could. His dexterous, nimble fingers working away to gently tug, coax and work the wounds closed bit by bit. Truth be told Aurelion could only vaguely listen to her rambling stories while focusing on the stitching though he could hear enough to know she at least had a pretty voice and.... well.... if she decided to keep talking he wouldn't mind listening. Though the fact she was on heavy pain medication he doubted a single thing she said was true. It was, to his understanding, much like being drunk. People often said things they didn't mean when drunk or completely incoherent on pain medication, after all.

As Aurelion finished up his stitching, rather surprised with how well he had done after Mom's tutelage, and when Tabitha ask to confirm his name he blinked up at her. Wide, soft-blue eye curious as he nodded "Y-Ye-..." Aurelion didn't even have time to really respond when Tabitha told him his eye was... pretty? A tremor arced down Aurelion's spine and his cheeks flushed a bright, timid pink, his ears beginning to droop when he blinked. Remembering that Tabitha was currently out of her mind on painkillers and that bright, warm, fuzzy feeling that had begun to form in the pit of his stomach turned quickly to an unpleasant, hurt, cold feeling that spread out over his limbs.

Nodding slowly, Aurelion lowered his eye and turned to Sterling, clearing his throat as his chest felt like there was now a.... weight settled on it. "Umm.... she should be.... alright now. But she'll.... probably need more rest and to keep her movements careful so the stitches don't re-open. R-Right?" Aurelion's brow furrowed as he glanced up at Sterling, now not quite so confident as his mind had a heavy, depressed cloud hanging over it. He should have known better than to think someone would compliment him without being out of their mind......

Sterling hummed to himself quietly as the young boy Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova worked, watching his nimble little fingers with attentive care. He was doing well, though having both himself and Taozi as teachers was a strong place to start. Though he was not one to directly teach the young boy, he was rather certain that his newfound Mother would have had him observe by now, long before letting him pick up a needle to create so much as a stitch on a corpse... let alone Sterling's own niece. Partly because if something went wrong, Sterling was not a very forgiving type of person, even for someone as important as the boy.

He continued to listen to Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus ramble on as well, smiling to himself as she described her misadventures. Unlike the boy, he was full ready to believe her, considering that there was no point to making up a false story. No need, when one already had quite the life to tell of. The work was continuing, and Sterling listened to the rambling, watched the stitching, moving slowly so as not to cause too much noise. Against the suggestion of his Mentor, Sterling had opted to wear his full beskar'gam, the red and gold colored armor glinting in the light as he moved to better observe the stitches. His face was revealed of course, and his gentle expression was soft compared to the jagged armor.

When he heard Tabitha compliment the boy, he glanced up at her, smirking a bit as he reached out to her face to flick her nose gently. "Good girl, mouth running. Best watch, or find mate sooner than want." He chuckled and moved his hand up, ruffling her hair playfully before looking back down at Aurelion when he spoke. The boy was, not feeling great, he could tell. There was no need for God-like tricks to tell, the way he stood and breathed betrayed the symptoms clearly, if not the cause. Ah, right, the stitching, he wanted to have it confirmed didn't he?

The massive man knelt down, and ran his metal covered hand slowly over Tabitha's thigh. Despite how much his armor should cause something to snap, one of the stitches that was, his hand managed to run over them without a single one so much as shifting. Sterling was not a doctor, not a general practitioner anyways, and struggled to comprehend even the most simple of medications, but this was his element, and even just looking over another's work filled him with a light... peace. Aurelion had indeed done well, though Sterling could see a number of places where he had a need to improve. A stitch here that could be more secure, a few places where they weren't spaced perfectly. Things that he could do, but it made perfect sense to be not perfected by the boy.

"Her? Rest? Careful? Better if ask Taozi talk nice to Con-Fed-Err-Ant." HE chuckled and flicked his tail happily, as he stood up, and nodded at him. "Done good. Very good. Proud. Strong A."

Tabitha's eyes widened a little at the blush that formed on the cheeks of Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova .

Cute.

Her eyes crossed to look at the finger Ba'vodu Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer used to flick her nose, and pouted when he ruffled her hair.

"Hey! It's not my fault I don't have a filter when pain medication is running through my system! Also don't jinx me, I'm pretty sure Mama wants me to find a partner soon, especially if she finds out about me ste- borrowing Fred's ship to test pilot it."

Tabitha huffed and crossed her arms as she leaned back into the hospital bed. Her eyes wandered over to Aurelion again, who suddenly seemed... Less than happy about the compliment she gave him. She did snort, however, when Ba'vodu Sterling called her out, using Alor Tal being nice to the Confederates for comparison.

"Listen, I have adventures to go on and things to break. Like when I shoved a wad of bubblegum the size of my fist into the door of a Jedi compound on Dxun! I wonder if they ever cleaned up those Sith runes 'dara helped me put on everything..."

A very pleased and cocky grin spread across Tabitha's face as she spoke fondly of breaking Jedi doors, which quickly turned to a grimace. She hissed through her teeth as she attempted to move her legs.

"Yep, pain meds have definitely worn off, ow. Better than a wasp sting though. Hey Ba'vodu? How long until I can start practicing dan- uhhhh combat, again?"

A slight blush spread across her slightly freckled cheeks as she almost spilled her secret to someone outside of Clan Solus or the Troublesomes. It was fine if they knew, but a stranger? Especially a suspiciously cute boy?!

Manda no. Nope. Too much embarrassment.

OBJECTIVE - Talk to pretty girl

Where: Tanaab
Why: Stitching up a pretty girl
Wearing/Wielding: Lightsaber & Robes
When: Mid-Day
With: Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer

Aurelion scooted back from Tabitha on the rolling chair and had mixed emotions. Understanding Sterling he was pretty sure he had a good grasp on. It was what Sterling and Tabitha were talking about that made Aurelion turn a bright beet red, his elongated ears even burning up as he sheepishly dropped his aqua blue eye to the floor. A partner? A MATE!? Aurelion was not at all expecting something like this when his Mom told him he was going to be working on his first real patient. Compared to all that well.... Tabitha's comments about the gum and Sith runes simply made Aurelion blink in shock, his eye as wide as a dinner plate as he found that big, cocky grin of hers.... well.... his cheeks became splotchy they blushes so much and he was pretty sure his heartbeat was audible at this point.

Thankfully for Tabitha's secret Aurelion was far, FAR too much inside his own head to even begin to decipher her slip-up. Instead everything for him seemed to be moving very, VERY slowly. His eye not even closing or blinking as he unintentionally stared at her, his mouth feeling dry and hands.... sweating? Were hands supposed to sweat? His elongated ears drooped down timidly and only when Tabitha herself blushed was Aurelion able to tear his eye away from her and spin the seat around. Rolling the chair over to the sink and begin mindlessly washing his hands due to the procedures his Mom had drilled into him.

After drying his hands for a suspiciously long time Aurelion rolled over to the throw the paper towel away and bit his lip. She was.... very pretty. Very, VERY pretty and he did not know at ALL what to say or do and.... his chest hurt just thinking about trying to talk to her. He didn't like this feeling. It was worse than, and different to, how talking to grown women made him feel. Though it was in a completely different way that made his skin erupt in goosebumps and for his stomach to feel like a black hole twisting in on itself. Closing his eye for a moment Aurelion turned, opened it, and decided to try speaking to Tabitha. His voice tumbling out in an uncertain and VERY flustered cadence as he looked at her.

"If um... you want to practice c-combat my Master has taught me some things but it... s-sounds like you're pretty-...."

Aurelion mouth clamped shut and he flushed once again, his face tingling in embarrassment as he had meant to say 'she was pretty skilled' but as soon as the fact he had called her pretty crossed his mind... well.... it shut down entirely. Which is exactly why he kept talking.

"W-Wait no I mean... you must be very cute.... N-No... umm... wait n-not that.. you're NOT cute... I-I just.... I-I just meant.... uhhh......"

Last edited:
Hatchlings had such strange habits.

Sterling shook his head and smiled, letting the boy stumble over his words as he focused first on answering his niece's questions. HE ruffled her hair again, more to give himself a moment to remember the words he'd need. "Not know. Days, moons. Many fact-ors. Stitch tear, more time. Lose leg, more time. Solus'ika actually rest, short time. Back-Tah aff-terr care, short time. All you." There were a lot more pauses, particularly in his attempt at reciprocating mando'a to her, prompting him to gently rub his throat with his free hand. These words hurt his throat to try and say, and he was already being far more talkative than he usually cared to be.

The effort sure had to be appreciated, he was sure of it.

Having answered his niece, he moved his hand back and placed it on Aurelion's head this time, much like his father had to calm him on his first hunt. Perhaps it wouldn't do anything, but Sterling had no other point of reference from which to try and calm the boy. "Stop, breathe. Done good, proud teacher. Mind think too much, let mouth run. Just breathe. Tah-Bee-Tha not Jeh-Die, not fight for time ann-E-ways. Tal'ika should get her pain-numb. The not wobble-legs pain-numb." Every single word was escaping him at this point, all he could hope was that with his choice of words he could help the boy focus. Tabitha was going to want something, even if it was just some over-the-counter pain medicines.

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus :|: Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

Tabitha groaned in frustration when Ba'vodu Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer was vague with her recovery time, pouting as he ruffled her hair too. She huffed and crossed her arms, leaning her head back against the bed's pillow. Her pout softened into slight concern as he rubbed his throat, and she was about to reach out to him in concern, before Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova had the most embarrassing word vomit he could manage for the both of them.

Pretty? Cute?

Tabitha's eyes went wide, and her face began to burn with embarrassment and shyness. She'd never been complimented by a boy she thought was cute before! Manda knows she'd fought all the ones who used it to tease her.

"U-uhm... Th-thanks? I uh... uhm. Would uh... I think I'd... Like to... uhm... Do you want to... UGH! I'm an absolute embarrassment right now what am I even trying to do?"

The distant, but steadily growing louder, sound of heels clicking against the tile floor of the hospital as Tabitha tried to hide her face, digging the palms of her hands against her closed eyes. As Sterling finished reassuring Aurelion, Cinna Solus opened the curtain surrounding the group in the ER, face filled with all the concern a mother could have.

"Tabitha Priscilla Delafontaine Solus, what did you do to yourself?!"

"B-Buir?!"

Tabitha looked up from her hands, only to be all but tackled hugged by her Mama in the hospital bed. Cinna held her daughter close, one arm wrapped around Tabitha's small frame, as the other clutched Tabitha's head to her shoulder. The older Solus woman let out a shaky breath as she held her daughter close, and Tabitha could do nothing but hug her Mama back.

"<First you run away without a word, barely sending us any news on what you're doing, then the next thing I hear is Alor Tal sending Aria and me a message saying you're getting your legs stitched back together!>"

"<I'm sorry... I didn't... They had a Gred ship, and were attacking a medical frigate... I had to... For Fred.>"

A sigh escaped Cinna's lips as she pulled away from Tabitha, and looked into Tabitha's eyes for a moment, before smiling.

"<At least find yourself a life partner before you go on another reckless mission.>"

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Tabitha groaned and rolled her eyes, before looking at Aurelion again, and blushing slightly... But not slightly enough to escape the notice of Cinna. Cinna quirked a brow upwards in interest at her Tabby Cat's blush, before turning her gaze to Aurelion and humming, amused.

"... Do you... Uhm... Wanna go on a... D-date?"

The slight blush on Tabitha's face, quickly darkened and spread across her nose, cheeks, and even to her ears, as she asked Aurelion on a date.

OBJECTIVE - Accept a date!?

Where: Tanaab
Why: Helping a cute girl
Wearing/Wielding: Fate & Robes
When: uhhh.....

Aurelion was honestly more than a little reassured by Sterling's broken attempts to settle the situation, but seeing and hearing Tabitha stammer back her own word vomit only made Aurelion's stomach erupt in a cascade of butterflies. Though thankfully the arrival of Tabitha's mom saved them both... well.... saved Aurelion at least.... from the embarrassing situation. Despite what Tabitha might have thought he only found Cinna's concern and Tabitha's reaction to be wholesome and... something he wished he had had growing up. It was all he could do to smile as he watched them.

It wasn't all that long before Aurelion blinked in confusion as Tabitha cried out to her Mom about... something the older woman had said. Aurelion at least understood it had embarrassed her. He blinked in even MORE confusion as Cinna gave him a curious look before he glanced to Tabitha who... asked him out... on a date!? Aurelion burned an equally embarrassed crimson to Tabitha and his elongated ears gave an excited wiggle at the prospect. He bit his lip, his singular eye drooping, as he stammered "I-I would... I-I mean... ermm... yes I-....."

He huffed at himself in annoyance before swallow and giving her a nod in response and murmuring "I-I'd love to....." Aurelion then jolted a bit as he remembered something and stood up, walking over to a small supply area and retrieved a pair of crutches for Tabitha. Bringing them to her, holding them steady, and offered her his hand to help her onto them. "Umm.. h-here.... let me...."

Sterling couldn't help but feel, well, amused at the turning situation. Hatchlings like these were always amusing, particularly when their body language screamed every bit of their emotions into the world like a blaring siren. Eventually though, the arrival of his niece's blood mother cut the exercise in communication short, leaving him to more or less listen quietly as she spoke to her daughter. His eyebrow rose when Cinna suggested that Tabitha indeed find herself a mate, and he couldn't help a snort when she so awkwardly asked the Tal boy on a date. He gave the young girl a look to suggest he was mildly disappointed, by now the girl simply had to understand his thoughts on flirting, she hadn't even offered the boy as much as a small mammal to choose his cut from.

Simply horrid form.

While Aurelion went to get crutches, Sterling moved to a small cabinet, and retrieved from it a bottle of simple painkillers, and a very tiny bottle of water. When he returned to Tabitha, he gave her the correct dosage and the small bottle to down the painkillers, starting to dig in his pocket as he spoke. "Simple pain-numb. Can get anywhere. Will do if stitch hurt. Take normal." Ah, there it was. From in his coat pocket, Sterling pulled out a small bag, sealed of course, and gave it to them as well. Inside? Some of Clan Tal's Nighty Night bears. "In case night-mares come, no stop. Sleep gone. Tah-Bee-Tha take two. Urgent need only." The indication should be clear, he was only giving such in the event that after today Tabitha find herself with chronic nightmares over whatever had done such a number on her.

Of course, why Sterling even had such on hand would normally be an extremely questionable thing, with luck he could escape answering. He put a hand on Cinna's shoulder to help her step back, staying close enough to help Tabitha onto the crutches if she needed it.

Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova :|: Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus

Cinna had to cover her mouth with a hand to hide her smile over how cute her Tabby Cat was being with the boy, who was being appropriately cute in return. At least in Cinna's non-professional opinion. The older Solus woman looked back knowingly when Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer snorted, and waved off his look of disappointment to her daughter.

Tabitha, meanwhile, nodded when Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova agreed to a date.

"'kay. Cool. Uh. We can... Oh, right, the pain meds they gave me earlier wore off, thanks Ba'vodu."

Tabitha took the pain meds, and took them with some water... Then chugged the rest of the bottle, forgetting how thirsty she had been when she was still bleeding out on that dumb moral backbone of a chocolate eclair guy's ship. Closing the bottle with the cap, she handed it to her Mama to throw away as she looked at the crutches Aurelion went to grab her.

At least she didn't need a hoverchair.

She reached out to take hold of his hand, and blushed brighter when their fingers touched.

By the Manda why is this so embarrassing?! THIS SHOULD NOT BE EMBARRASSING!!! 'dara and Tulip hold hands all the time!

Tabitha swallowed thickly as she gently stood up with Aurelion's help, and quickly took one of the crutches to put her weight on instead of her legs.

Meanwhile Cinna took the bag of gummy bears from Sterling, and gave her vod a Concerned Mom Look, before putting the bears in her dress pocket. A frown tugged her lips down, a showing that she'd be asking Sterling about them later.

Last edited:
OBJECTIVE - Prepare for the Date!

Where: Hospital
Why: Tabitha
Wearing/Wielding: Fate & Robes
When: Day

As Tabitha reached out and took his hand Aurelion gently folded his hand with hers, unable to help the tingling sensation that shot up his arm straight to his brain. Goosebumps peppered his skin and as he gently helped her onto the crutches he smiled softly, a blush equal to Tabitha's own spread across his cheeks, over his nose, to his ears. Not even realizing that he had yet to let go of her hand even once she was securely on the crutches and only once he blinked his eye and sheepishly withdrew did he mumble a soft "S-Sorry."

Aurelion stepped back and, remembering something his Mother had mentioned to him, commented softly "I.... Miss Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan sponsors a museum near here w-would could go see? If you want?" He swallowed extremely anxiously, shifting from foot to foot. "Would.... Would umm.... Saturday be okay?" Aurelion's stomach twisted in worry before Tabitha gave her answer and a smile lit up his face before he nodded. "O-Okay I umm... I need to go see some other patients s-so... umm.... Saturday then." He nodded, again, before awkwardly shuffling out of the room.

Only after he was out of sight did Aurelion press his back to the wall and close his eye, his heart hammering in his chest as he trembled from head to toe. His entire body feeling like it was both on fire and freezing cold as a tingling, electric feeling pulsed all throughout his stomach. As he walked off down the hall he was certain of only two things. The first, that he really didn't like this feeling. The second, that he only wanted more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom