Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship AIAT/i "The Tempest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second_Chance.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A personal Starship for Myles Davorak, not only his home but a mobile base for him as well.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: My ship design and layout comes kinda based from Strider Garon's design here, but mine is modified differently (Here)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
  • Model: AIAT/i
  • Affiliation: Unique
  • Material: Quadranium Plating in combination with average Starship components.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Gunship
  • Length: 31.5 Meters
  • Width: 30 Meters
  • Height: 12.5 Meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: N/A
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Very Low
  • Hyperdrive Class: 3
SPECIAL FEATURES
Ray Shields
Crystal Grav Trap (to see nearby cloaked ships)
(2) Missile Tubes
(2) Flak Cannons
(2) Repeating Cannons
Med Bay
Refreshers
Living Quarters/Lounge/Mess Room
Cargo Capacity for:
1 Speeder Bike and 1 Repulsor vessel (small)
20 Personnel Max.
Consumables for 3 months
Strengths:
  • Flying Tank:: The armament/shielding that "The Tempest" has, allows Myles to clear a path on the ground with much ease. Able to mow through ground forces quite effectively, but limited missile capacity means that his ship-to-ship combat is not as effective (unless the ship is a smaller size than "The Tempest")
Weaknesses:
  • Slow:: Due to Myles adding mods and plating over time, the ship has become slower due to the weight of the modifications to the ship. Not fast by any stretch of the imagination, the ship can protect itself from oncoming fire rather well.
  • Capacity:: Sacrificing the amount of missile tubes meant that Myles was giving up the ship-to-ship combat ability. His ship was being geared more as an "Overglorified Infantry Fighting Vessel"
Description: Myles had seen this ship throughout the galaxy, as much of a relic as it was, it tickled his every fancy in what he desired for a ship. It had the cargo capacity, it had the look, it had the armament, it had everything he was looking for. After acquiring one from a ship dealer, he sought to improve what he had. When working for [member="Ardgal Raxis"], he saved up enough funds to purchase additions to the ship such as the Quadranium plating, Ray Shields etc. He removed the Missile Tubes to make room for the Flak Cannons, he thought that 4 Missile Tubes were too much for what he needed the ship for. The ship was a way for him to live and be able to transport him to job after job. With his mother living on Naboo still, he wanted a home away from home, and The Tempest sure did deliver.

Travis Caalgen

T
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom