Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahoy hoy!

My name is Laura! I have NEVER done any sort of role playing before. I absolutely love writing and the concept of role playing. I would like to develop my skills in both of those activities. I believe this forum will help me accomplish those goals. I look forward to writing with new people! Hello!

Jake Sorin

J
If ya have any questions feel free to ask!

And welcome to Chaos!

First one baby!

Back to the dark for me

[member="L2hunt"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="L2hunt"] - Welcome to the Chaos Laura!

Firstly, thank you for joining us here and welcome to the world of RP! There is nothing to fear and it's very simple to get into. You have a love of writing and Star Wars, so you'll be fine!

I'd recommend firstly checking out the 'Rules' tab up above so you get a feel for what you can do, what limits we work to and how to go about creating a character. Just get your head around how the site works (which isn't complicated, don't worry), and then create you character and off you go!

Just shout if we can help with ANYTHING as it must seem daunting at first, but we've all been there.

AND make sure you just enjoy your time here and have fun - I look forward to seeing you out there!

:)

Thank you so much everyone! I have been working on my character's storyline but I will have it up and posted shortly! I can't thank everyone enough for being so supportive! You are all so amazing and are making me feel extremely welcome! I'm getting really excited over here!

Hurrikaine

H
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you are ever looking for an RP thread, let me know and I'm sure we could RP something :)

Welcome! We've all been at that phase you are at and it's quite wonderful, especially when your first board is filled with such wonderful people who can help you get into roleplaying, help you develop your character and generally have fun. So have tons of fun! :)

P.S. The question booth is open 24/7. I recommend bringing cookies! We all love those! :D

Welcome! Like you, I'm new here too, but after snooping around the forum some and asking some very helpful people it wasn't that difficult to get myself rolling.

As you've seen, everyone here is really helpful and if you have questions just message them~

Thank you, Hurrikaine! I may take you up on that as soon as I get my first post going!

How do peanut butter cookies sound, Satara? Yes, everyone is super supportive, which makes me feel so motivated to get my character off the ground and into this role playing world. I am more than excited.

Thank you, Navio! I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom