Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahoy, fellow pirates.

Hiya!
After having a bit of a natter with Libby (Darth Kyros) and growing slightly bored of another Star Wars Roleplay forum which some members of this forum are apart of, I thought I would give Chaos a go!
Just to give a little background for those of you who are curious, I joined SWRP which is a roleplay centred around a chat based game called Habbo back in 04 and have predominantly roleplayed as a Mandalorian or a Jedi since then. I am a huge Mandalorian buff and love everything related or to do with the Mandalorian culture; going as far as to centre myself firmly on some of their principles.
I'm also currently a second year student at University who is studying Law, loves to read, drink and so on!
I look forward to meeting you all!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Unfortunately Elani, the Mandalorians on Habbo are quite dead at the moment, at least to my knowledge they are and our community seems to spend more time on the forums than they do on the client so roleplay is sporadic. I'm sort of stuck as to where I start Mandalorian roleplay wise, I don't know who the current Mand'alor is or who the administration are, so if any Mandalorians could drop me a PM or respond to here with some guidance I would be very grateful!

Hi Jon! Hope you have fun here because, let's face it, it seems much better than SWRP with so many more members.
@[member="Dunta Feskitt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom