Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Aggressive Introductions

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Jutrand.

Despite the planet housing the capital of the Sith Order and being the new home for Sith of all ranks and loyalties, the locals of the planet were still trying to adjust to their new rulers. Most had been forced into compliance as the last of the defenders were publicly put down, some had eagerly welcome a change in leadership and even marched against the last pockets of resistance alongside the Sith and their soldiers, but still others yet remained who had yet to understand.

Jutrand belonged to the Sith. And it was long past time to remind those little holdouts and resistance groups who owned their planet.

Alisteri shifted as the sound of shuttle reached his ears, his masked gaze turning from his target to the ship that now swept low and prepared to land next to where he himself had perched for his little stakeout. Apparently some backwater nightclub was being used as a meeting place for a couple resistance cells still holding out against the Sith, so naturally he had been ordered to see how true those rumors were and act accordingly.

But not alone this time, instead he would be joined on this mission. Ever since the conquest the Sith had been sending their newer and less inexperienced members out to combat and wipe out the last few pockets of rebellion left on the world and this one would be no different. The masked Knight stood from his perch atop a roof and looked to the transport as it's ramp lowered, his arms crossed behind his back as he waited.

Mirerea Denara Mirerea Denara

Mirerea

She would travel from the shuttle as she would have followed him; her dark black cloak would be evident with her crimson eyes, a blade on her back but it would be evident she would not have a lightsaber yet, seemingly an acolyte. But she would seemingly not reach for it; as she would move towards the Sith, walking off the ship as she would peer around, inspecting the area specifically before taking her steps, some confidence would be shown on her but it would be in vein.

Her finger tips would cackle softly, a little bit of black at her finger tips. But nothing substantial. As she would seemingly have some burns but nothing significant at all. Clenching as she would examine the area with her force sense, which even at her ability would be quite advanced. As she would try to sense their intentions; her mind fully focused. Not saying much with her quite rich attire.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Greetings, I am Knight Strosius. I suppose you'll be my partner for this little mission then?" Alisteri inclined his head as the other Sith stepped out of the shuttle, glancing her up and down for a moment before he turned back to look at the nightclub's entrance below them. "That building is our target. Supposedly they have a backroom or two where undesirables and vagabonds make their deals and agreements."

Said club was in full operation of course, the new regime of the Sith having done little to dull the nightlife just yet. He nodded to the bouncers standing outside that were sifting through the short line of people. "Not much security outside, so it can be assumed that this was a normal building before these resistance members made it their little rest stop. With any luck they forgot to set up turrets inside."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Tempting. I do love watching chaos and terror spread among such filth." The proposal intrigued Alisteri as he nodded and turned away from the building to look at his fellow Sith. "Since I'm technically supposed to only oversee this mission I suppose you're the one deciding how they die regardless. So tell me your plan Acolyte."

Of course he had no intention of letting her go at it completely alone, he hadn't come all the way out here just to sit back and watch all the action after all. But he was curious to see what she could come up with.

"Mhm. Walk in and ..hmn. Play with their minds my lord. Make sure they scream in terror before they beg for death. I can act as a innocent person until long ... it is too late until then." As she would smile softly, gesturing towards the door as she would smile again with a slight grin moving to her face.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Just walk right in? Into that nest of rebels and partiers?" He raised and eyebrow and chuckled. "You are a bold one. Your first obstacle is going to be one of those bouncers down there, unless you find another entrance that's less direct. I do hope you'll be prepared in case a fight does wind up involving yourself in it."

Alisteri glanced at the blade sheathed on her back with a nod. "Don't hesitate to strike in there. As far as the Sith are concerned anyone in that club is a possible resistance member. They may not go down so easily even with their comrades against them."

She would simply nod. Moving towards one of the Bouncers as she would look towards him. She would move her hand to her side, waving it slightly to attempt to use force persuasion on the bouncer to let her gain access, as well as asking a question. "Hello, do tell me which ones are part of the resistance. If you don't tell me I will slaughter them all." She would say bluntly, using the ability with her palm as she would use some of her anger to fuel herself.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri watched the other Sith as she moved towards the nightclub's entrance, taking the time to head around the building himself. She looked liked she could at least get herself into the building, if nothing else. Now all he had to do was find a good spot to watch her work. The bouncer was dazed and almost immediately fell under the persuasion that the Sith offered him.

"Resistance? What?" His words were sluggish and hesitant, showing confusion even amidst the grip she had on him for the moment.

"People fighting or saying bad things about the Empire. Do say." As she would continue her grip onto the man's mental defences. Her hand withering slightly in a claw shaped fashion with her black nails.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"I don't know...I just watch the door..." The bouncer spoke in about almost monotonous voice as he replied. One of the people in line behind the Sith suddenly cleared their throat. "Hey, uh...you're looking for resistance members right?" They glanced around for a moment before whispering. "I know that there's some private room behind the bar, only the bartender has the key to it. I've seen him let people in every now and then."

She would hum softly, as she would look at the person with a smile. "Thank you, for this information." as she would enter into the room of the cantina; having given herself access. Walking to the bartendor as she would smile, leaning on the side as she would attempt to persuade her to let her in, speaking. "The resistance ... let me into the room, would you?" as she would smirk.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The club was in full operation as she entered, with music blaring and a sizeable crowd dancing that took up most of the space inside. The bar itself wasn't too busy at the moment, just a couple patrons chatting with one another and sipping their drinks. The bartender, busy at the time with cleaning a spare glass, raised an eyebrow as she spoke. "Resistance? Look, I don't want any trouble. I don't know of any resistance here."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The bartender winced as her persuasion dug into his mind, his grip on the glass in his hand noticeably tightening as he attempted to resist. "I...I..." He shook his head after a moment. "I will...show you the room." Without pause he turned and walked over to a door, what appeared to simply be a sidedoor to some storage room, and pulled a keycard from his pocket to open it.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The room beyond the door appeared to be a simple storage room at first glance, but as the bartender wandered into it the faint sound of voices and moving could be heard somewhere within. Alisteri peered down at the other Sith from his hiding place up in the rafters of the club, his gaze narrowing as the door was opened. "Found them."

"Thank you." She would say before she would enter into the room. closing it behind her. An amount of darkside energy would wave through her hand, but she would twist her head. Smiling. "What do you think of the Sith, lads?"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The storage room, although initially appearing rather unassuming, was only so at first glance. Now that the Sith had stepped in it was easy to spot crates full of ammunition and weaponry, a few maps and cots set up here or there, and about a dozen armed people that were surprised by the sudden entrance. They sprang up and aimed their blasters at her, some taking cover behind crates or flipping over tables to hide behind them. "Sith! Fire!"

Before anyone could shoot however the lights in the room suddenly shut off and plunged it into darkness. Confusion spread amongst the ranks of the resistance fighters and for a brief moment they almost forgot about the Sith in front of them as they rushed to figure out why and how their lights had been cut off.

She would reach out with the force towards the weaponary, as she would send a direct amount of energy from her finguretips, known as Ionise, as she would use the energy to disable their weapons. She would then fluster in the force ,attempting to use force lightning on them toattempt to kill them in one blow. The darkside running through her viens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom