Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermath, Mirial Survival: ATTN SITH

Ari Zanareth

A
Mirial
Somewhere in the Ruined City

She'd been running for blocks now, trying to escape the flames, and the patrols. Some citizens had been rounded up and executed. It was all over the news. Ari was no fool, she knew it was paramount to stay hidden until things died down.

She also knew those were no Antarian Rangers. Her unit had fled with the rest of the Silvers, leaving her to rot, a piece of rebar impaled in her chest. She'd tried the Jedi thing. No luck.

And then came the rage and the anger as she had pulled it free. Crimson ichor spilling down the front of her OD Greens. She'd gritted her teeth and teetering on the edge, finally let go....

And it felt good. To drink from the fountain of power she'd so long denied. That power sustained her now.

Fear, Rage Adrenaline.

They were all in the mix as the bloody woman stumbled through a destroyed apartment block, scrambling through the window. Her hands clutched a Silver Hilt and she glanced towards the door, back against the wall.

"Some thing went that way. Check it out."

Feth. They're coming.

First there was shadow, and then a shadowy armored figure stepped through the door. What she recognized through bloody eyes as a blaster came up and levelled for her face, setting her every nerve alight. The rage took hold now, the instinct to survive.

"Foun-"

"YAAAAAGGHHHHH!"

She rose in a swift movement. The saber activated, stolen Crimson blade coming to life with a deadly snap-hisssssss..

She power stepped , left foot out front, right foot back and delivered a crushing flourish, sweeping from his groin, up to his face.

The smell of rent duraplast, and burning flesh permeated the air in a thick fog.

He fell back dead.

And that's when the shooting began....

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

There was another shot from somewhere close. But this time it dropped an attacker right outside the door. Ari snapped the crimson blade vertical and glanced around, force holding her leaking guts into her body. She wondered how long she could go on like this, and then shoved that thought away.....Violently.

But it did seem she had a new ally.

Despair, for I am wrath.

The red blaster rounds were chipping away at the door frame, and she blasted from it like a bat out of hell. It was only a single squad. Two blasts ripped into her shoulder, slowing her velocity. The saber came back, her arm cocked and then swept neck level like baseball bat.
Cannot get Captured.
Fight Ari. Fight for your life....

The one handed cleave decapitated two black armored troopers.
"Gak!"

The third got the drop on her. A rfiel but cracked the bone under her skin, drawing flesh blood. She stumbled back, head snapping backwards and dazed....

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

It was a good save. Still dazed she snapped back forwards, to see the trooper tackle the other. Confusion slipped across her face, but she held her ground. With one hand she whirled the red blade through a series of circles and then levelled it at the troopers helmet, tip pointing towards his face.

Odd.

"Who are you?" She barked.

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

She got the picture and raised the blade back to a vertical guard, on her right side.

"Silence. Because you're silent?"

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

If he was silent it was going to be hard to get the details from him. But what she needed most right now was medical help. And she did not fancy it in a Sith Prison, as a Captive. After all, drinking from the dark side doesn't grant you exclusive rights to join the merry little band.

And after all this, she was not sure that she wanted to.

"I need to get out of here Silence. The Sith are not my natural allies and neither are the Jedi. Are you going to help or hinder me?"

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

A mysterious figure waving to follow was never a sure thing. The blonde woman cocked an eyebrow and then nodded. If they had more time, she would have hid the bodies, but as it was, they didn't.

She deactivated the saber and looked it over. Plain silver hilt, nothing fancy. She'd taken it from an Acolyte she'd managed to slay. Poor thing was already wounded, she'd just given it a mercy really.

"Alright then, lead the way."

She followed close behind, head on a swivel, eyes darting back and forth to try and detect any additional threats.
I have maybe an hour left, before I start really bleeding out.

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

Hidden Outpost

Bandages did good. She unravelled the gauze and took a seat. How she'd missed the outpost she wasn't certain. As she packed the cloth into the wound, staunching the bleeding she glanced over at Silence. It was odd to see a Stormtrooper this far from his post. And alone. She wondered what the hell he was even doing here.

Blue eyes roved his armor, and then she returned her attention to the wound, placing a pressure dressing over it.

"What next? I need a ship. But I'm not flying it. I can't pilot at all."

It was a lie. But after her crash, and the resulting few hours, she had already vowed never to fly again....

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

She nodded, looking into his eyes with her icy blue ones.

Then took a bite of the bread, and slammed the water. She hadn't realized just how hungry she was. Like a nexu was clawing at her stomach. She was also dredfully tired. Her lids were heavy, but the fast pace of the adrenaline slamming through her veins was going to prevent sleep. At least in the shrot term.

"Why are you here Silence? Why do you not speak?"

If there was something she could do to repay him, anything really, she would at this point...

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Silence"]

"Looks like someone tried to execute you buddy."

She wondered just who he had tangled with. Must've been a leftover Jedi or Ranger. Either way she wasn't too keen to find out who else was looking for survivors. Though based on the public execution, she could guess what the MO for the surviving POW's would be.

"Ship. Where can I find one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom