Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afterlife

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Don't. Even. Think about it.
Kat nodded and surveyed the speeders in the garage. She tried the doors of a couple of them, hoping she'd get lucky and one would be unlocked. So far no such luck. She moved to the other end of the garage and tried another. Nil. The next. Score! "Jay, here!" she called to her partner.

Kat wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. Preferably before any kind of camera showed up...if her family knew she was here, a whole lot of pain would rain down on the two of them.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Masaki was fiddling with the ignition switch on a luxury car when Kat called. Time was of the essence, so he abandoned his tinkering and jumped over. He was no classical thief anyway.

He jumped in the passenger's seat and threw his launcher in his lap,

"Nice work. Let's boogie. I know a garage down in the Long Five's that will lab-and-scuttle the vehicle for us. It's just beyond the Senate District. Come on. Let's go."

Jay slammed the door with a quick jerk and tugged on his seat belt. Time to see if [member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"] really knew how to do 'fast'.

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Sliding across the hood of the car Kat turned and slid into the drivers seat, started the engine and quickly manuevered out of the garage, "You tell me where we're goin cause I've got no clue." she said as she weaved in and out of lanes, between speeders, angry shouting and honking following her like the wake of a boat.

She'd been on Coruscant only once. It wasn't exactly a memorable trip. Which was probably why she had no clue where she was going at the moment.

[member="Jay Masaki"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sweet mother of... Welp. [member="Kat'Lariah Syphex"] did in fact, know how to do fast. God save us.

"Uhh. Sure. Just take the Sky 64 out towards the Senate District. Get off on Middle 1900 and keep going south. The Long Five's is just past the Evor Exit. Can't miss it."

Space directions. Who knew.

"Also. Thanks."

The strange man looked at her with a great big sigh. Finally realizing that the adrenaline was wearing off and that once again, he had survived yet another assassin.

"Look. Sorry it all worked out that way. Dean had been acting funny for weeks prior to that job. I should have guessed something was up, but I didn't. I mean. There will be a fallout from this, sure. I don't even know if the Ambassador got out alive. Kark. Who knows how this will play out. Could be cover up. ...Could not."

He fiddled with his huge gun and sighed again.

"Anyway. You did good back there. So... No matter what happens. ...Yeah. Thanks."

Jay smirked. It had been a long night already.

Kat'Lariah Syphex

Kat smiled a little. Imperceptibly so.

"Eh. Enough people around these parts want me dead anyways. What one more?"

The night had certainly not gone as she had planned. And it wasn't quite over yet. Wouldn't be till she was back in Outback space. But for now she had a moment to breathe, zooming through the skyline at high speed. It could always be worse.

[member="Jay Masaki"]

(I'm so sorry...I didn't see your response.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom