Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Thoughts After Things

Gray had been at this place since he was brought to Imahalyan. He had things to think about. He had lots of things to think about. Since he left that medical room after he was rescued from Roon all he had done was focus on becoming independent again. His eyes were damaged beyond repair by any means and so only the force could give him some semblance of sight back. He had to learn how to maintain it at all times. He was use to holding it for extended periods of time, but not all the time. It was even harder considering he had to learn to tap into his family's instinctive astrogation as well. He still had issues holding that for more than a few minutes at once let alone for the length of times he needed it for. All of this required him to be focused inside of himself with the force and so he had to look at himself and his actions and experiences deeply.

It was during this time that Gray had realized how horribly he had treated Star in their last meeting. That was weeks perhaps a couple months back. He had only left the places once to visit the Hapes Cluster on a personal matter, so it was strange for him to decide to leave for a second time. He was heading for Star's house out on the plains. A clan member was taking him there. He still couldn't be trusted with driving a vehicle yet or even a pistol. He hated it but it was just something he had to accept as his life for now. A message was sent ahead of them to her letting Star know he was coming to speak with her. It didn't say about what or why just that he was coming to visit.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Gray Raxis"]

She had only left for a few things, mostly to get away from the planet, however she returned just as quick and back to her home on the plains. Straight back to being diwn simply doing things around the house. Her happy mood has been..least to say crushed she was in a more somber calmer mood

She realized, maybe she had been controlling of gray...she came out of her thought, a data pad lit up near her, she slowly took it and looked it over...she frowned and sughed as she typed a message saying the door is open just cone in in

She set about idly tidying up the place, again in thought. She had been iver gray for so long with gpod intentions yet he never let he rknow she was being controlling..she stopped and sighed setting down...lookimg at the door and waited

The clansman that was driving Gray informed him of Star's response to the message. The door was going to be open. He wondered how true that would be. She certainly would have left her literal door open but what about her heart? Would she listen to his apology? Would she even care? He didn't know what the answers to those questions might be. The things he said to her last time they were together were terrible. They were worse than terrible. It was part of the reason he was here and he just hoped he hadn't ruined his chance to get to the bottom of things.

The speeder arrived at the house so once Gray was off of it he dismissed the clansman. A worried shuffle of their feet was soon followed by encouraging words and off they went. He used the force to see what he was doing and went up to the door. He knocked on it then opened it up. " Star are you here? It's Gray. I wanted to talk to you about some things. Can we talk or would you rather I left?" He came in but only just into the doorway. He didn't want to intrude here. The place felt off and had an air of depression about it in the force lingering just under the surface. It was strange how much more attuned he had become as of late to such things.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

She felt him arrive, way before he even got close to the house. Many things swirled in her head, would he say it's done? Blame her some more? She buried her head din he stands as she willed these thoughts away she had to attempt to approach this positively she had to believe it could go well...and yet she couldn't do so fully

She heard the speeder pull up and took a breath in, she stood at the knock then was gonna sat cone in before he entered, she listened to him as she took a step forward unsure of what to say before she finally spoke

of course I'm here, you may enter did you need help finding a seat? Maybe need tea?

She had to be herself be positive she had to get her voice betrayed that underling sadness

It was not hard to tell how Star really felt to Gray. Not only was her voice betraying her but it was just coming out of her. His sensitivity to the force had certainly gotten more keen. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not right now. His time being tortured had taught him how that sort of thing could be used against you if someone was clever enough. She had given him the okay to enter though so that was what he finally did fully. The door shut behind him as he moved forward and took a seat silently.

Gray got comfortable then turned his attention to Star. He didn't know how she would react to things he was about to say but he knew her current state was entirely his fault. Another regret to add to the ever growing list. He said to her in as friendly a voice as he could manage given things, " No need for either. I'm here to talk Star and I will only stay for as long as I need to. I don't want to be more of a bother than I am right now." He had to pause here as he got his own emotions under control. He was feeling nervous and the anxiety of things wasn't going away.

Eventually Gray calmed down after a minute or two and went on, " First I want to apologize to you Star. I said some very nasty things to you before. I wasn't completely myself then. I'm not completely myself now but I was even less then. I'm sorry for saying all of that and claiming you did all those things. I have no proof you did any of it. There is plenty of excuses I could make as to why I did but none of them are good. I will try to make it up to you later, but for now there are other things we need to discuss." Now he just needed to see what she had to say in response.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
She frowned, did that mean he didn't want to be around her? Seemed so since he just was gonna stay just as needed...she frowned as she mumbled to herself before she looked up at him. He didn't want to be a bother? No it was her that was the bother...she'd become to controlling...

However his next words...confused her? She looked to him is shock as she processed the words before she opened her mouth to speak then teared up a bit before she collected herself

your apologize...is accepted...but most if what you said is true...ive become blinded by power and became controlling...to yiu...my people.. I've lost sight if me

She bowed her head taking a shaky breath before she relaxed

what do you wish to discuss gray

She said in a shaky vouce as she hadn't expect him to apologize l, more less she she smiled hearing those words.. it gave her a form of comfort

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom