Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adversary Wanted: Apply Within.

Hi gang,

My character is a Sith Acolyte at present, one who uses violence as a last resort and prefers to manipulate her opponents with mindgames and psychology/forward planning in order to trick them into doing what she needed them to. They're much more of a subtle Sith than the stereotypical lightsaber-first Sith Warrior archetype! What I'd love to have is a Jedi Padawan, either someone who's headstrong for conflict (as they'll clash in terms of personality) or someone who aims to be a bit more tactical in how they deal with the Sith to write with as a long-term adversary/rival, to the point where the rivalry (and eventual begrudging respect) would be passed down to their eventual students too.

If anyone's game for this, lemme know!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Katarina Vox"] You got a lot of interest here, so I'll join the end of the queue if you need another or want to thread. Stephanie is a Padawan, a woman who is devoted to the Light and has started to see a LOT of horror to the galaxy in terms of what war brings and the battle between good and evil.

I'm here for the long-run, so just shout. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom