Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventure into the unknown

Zoric Ruso

Z
-Outer Rim Territories, Unknown Planet-
Zoric surveyed his ships consoles as he drifted aimlessly through the black abyss that was space, he didn't recall ever being this far out in the outer rim before, it was exhilarating to experience it, as a child he had often stayed within the safety of his parents palace, a palace that now lay in ruins because of war, but if humans didn't fight it would be inhumane to be human, everybody fights it is unavoidable, it is destiny.

A planet appeared on the scanners, Zoric had been waiting for a chance to exploit the freedom he now had, as he lowered into the atmosphere he hummed a soft song, a lullaby from his childhood. The ship landed with a soft bump and the moment Zoric left the ship he was greeted by a dense swamp, one that looked far to interesting to ignore. The adventure was so near.
200px-Dragonsnake_Bog.jpg
Zoric cautiously walked out into the planet, it was very muddy and swampy, but I suppose a swamp planet should be that way, he withdrew his Vibroblade from it's holster silently mumbling the words "better safe than sorry" under his breath, as he walked along he prodded and poked things with the blade, wondering were the sense of adventure was.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan himself had been on planet himself when Zoric landed and had not even noticed the new arrival, he was following the trail of a Sith that he had heard was in this sector and he had been growing tired of sitting around at a desk. He had set up camp though for now as he was tired of searching and needed to rest for a few hours and get something into his stomach before he collapsed due to starvation, he certainly found this trip to be a bore most of the time but it also allowed for some meditation here on this unnamed planet. With such in mind he stirred the stew he had boiling and waited for it to be done, and for his sith prey to take the bait.

Zoric Ruso

Z
As Zoric continued to wander around he suddenly took a whiff of something that smelt really good, he looked down at his stomach as it rumbled, it had been a few hours since he had eaten something, yet he was still hungry and whatever was being boiled tempted him, not quite into absolute submission he still had his wits about him, but just enough that the thing cooking it couldn't detect him, Zoric hid behind a tree, the man was close, so very very close. Out of the trees Zoric pounced landing on both feet, calmly lifting his head to the other man's face, the stew wasn't near ready but the man looked familiar, like a politician."Hello friend" Zoric said a light smile forming on his face "may I ask, who are you?"

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan raised a brow as the man appeared and his first thought was to reach for his blade and strike but perhaps this wasnt his sith so he kept his hands at work on the meal. He spoke though in a reserved and cautious words, choosing them carefully as he sat there and looked at the other. "Yusan Fenn, and you are who?" He crossed his hands over his lap and waited for an answer silently from the other, his mind and eyes scanning over his stance and demeanor as he sat there. @[member="Zoric Ruso"]

Zoric Ruso

Z
Zoric was hesitant, this man could be aligned with the dark side, although it was very unlikely to be true so he spoke with caution yet gave away enough information so that the man knew he wasn't a threat "I Yusan, am Zoric, Jedi Padawan" it was simple enough but being a Padawan wasn't exactly much of a conversation starter so Zoric simply stood on the spot awkwardly, wondering what the hell was going on, this should of been a unknown planet why was the man there?

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"Looking for something to eat or are you looking for someone? If it is the first than by all means take a seat and let us entertain each other for now, i see no reason to keep you standing while i sit here and hold no reason to deny you a meal." He continued to work on the stew, his hands going over numerous spices and herbs he had seemingly either found or brought with him, taking each in hand and inspecting it before either using it or not on the stew. His robes, highly similar to that of a dark jedi's in color and appearance lay on the ground folded up and his saber visible as it remained clipped at his side, an oddity for him as it normal rested in the small of his back. @[member="Zoric Ruso"]

Zoric Ruso

Z
Zoric smiled a little as he said his reply "Well, I am pretty hungry" this was supported by a growl that came from the pits of his stomach and for one second he looked embarrassed but got over it as he continued "and a seat, a seat would be wonderful, I've been sitting in the cockpit of a ship all day" he walked over and sat opposite of the man "so Yusan is it? What do you do for a living what in the world could bring you here to this uhhhhh... I think this is a planet, but it does have possibilities as a moon or something like that" Zoric waited, watching the hand that was stirring the stew.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"Vice Chancellor and what not, nothing important. Im just here tracking down a sith and ending the threat before the Jedi hear about him and decide to come and show this sith Mercy. Sith are the one thing that cannot be shown mercy as they are unable to comprehend such a thing, all they know is death and fear afterall." He glanced up and raised a brow at the man, his words were calm and nonchalant. As if what he said barely mattered to himself and he couldnt wait for this venture to end. "And you?" @[member="Zoric Ruso"]

Zoric Ruso

Z
This man was a politician, just as Ziroc had suspected, Ziroc didn't hold anything against politicians it's just he didn't understand politics very well, but this man seemed trust worthy enough for Ziroc to answer his question, it wasn't as though telling him the truth would be able to be used in any way that was bad "I am simply here for the sake of exploring the galaxy" even to Ziroc this didn't really make enough sense so he expanded just a little bit "my parents were very strict and I didn't have much time to explore before now" it was the truth sort of, but it was the truth enough to be considered legitimate.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"I see, and you say Were as if they do no longer remain in this universe but are dead." He stopped his hands entirely as he looked at the man and waited for an answer, he would want the reaction that would tell the difference between truth and lies and make sure to make a mental note on which it is that he speaks with. (Sorry for short post, just woke up.) @[member="Zoric Ruso"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom