Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advanced Comlink

[member="Oka Osaa"]
Ok. Guess I need to explain that.

Wizards of the Coast is an role-playing game making company. DnD was their masterpiece. A while ago, they recieved the rights to make a Star wars RPG. In it, you could buy special comlinks that could do fun things.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Comlinks, as explained on Wookieepedia come in unlimited shapes, sizes, proficiencies, and potencies. There will never be a need to submit a Comlink to the Factory. You're good bro. :D

[member="Nomad Crimson"]
Nope. Just Star wars RPG. I believe in the Hero's guide or the Arms and equipment guide. Or was it Galactic campaign guide?

I have too many sorcebooks.

Go to Factory Discussion and look for a thread called Items and Pricing: A guide.

It' got about 75-80% of every canon technology or item i could find in the old Starwars D20 rulebooks. there is a price for each item and most items have a short description. and i seem to remember several comm systems in there.

[member="Judas Priest"]

Or a bad one... Think of all the goofy things that show up in D&D adventures, and apply those to Star Wars....

[member="Cross Ikon"]

And that's a bad thing?

I guess if someone.... It would have to depend on the story.

If there's a rust monster clone I'll nopetopus away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom