Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Advanced Agent Tactical Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
new_conglomerate_female_heavy_assault_by_hebime-d5p0lvu.jpg
Image Source: DeviantArt

Intent: To create more durable agent armour, especially due to encounters with Jedi.
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45536-pushing-the-boundaries-pm-for-invite/ (obtaining cortosis)
Manufacturer: The Primeval Fleet
Model: Advanced Agent Tactical Armour
Affiliation: The Primeval
Modularity: No.
Production: Limited
Material: Cortosis-weave, Terenthium-desh, Plasteel
Classification: Tactical
Weight: 8kg
Quality: 6
Special Features:

• Energy-resistance due to the Cortosis-weave. Durability against lightsabers and energy blasters.

• Tactical HUD: Tracking display, basic vitals, data transmission. (helmet)

• Short-ranged communications (helmet)

• Shock dampeners: Can withstand 20-25ft falls without risking fracture.
Description: Designed after the Primeval Tactical Armour, the Advanced Agent Tactical Armour is the intended replacement and provides Primeval Agents with a much needed defensive advantage for facing against Jedi. Produced in a limited production; this armour is reserved for the elite and not designed for battle. Due to the interests in keeping a high mobility status, the armour lacks plating in the rear and around the joints making the wearer particularly vulnerable in those spots. Well-rounded and well-made, this lightweight armour gives agents an edge against the Jedi.
Strengths:

• Lightsaber resistant. Also durable towards blaster fire.

• Good mobility.

• Shock resistance. Can withstand falls.
Weaknesses:

• Simplistic design. Cannot be easily modified.

• Vulnerable from the rear and joints.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Lesana Grexavis is my writer account, I prefer not having Anja getting dirty, it doesn't really fit her character too much. Lesana owns a division of The Primeval Fleet that handles prototyping and was tasked to see what she could 'do' with the ore. Would it be appropriate of me to list her as the co-manufacturer?

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
I was just curious. Wanted to make sure this wasn't submitted under the wrong account or something. Generally (and I didn't check your other character, hence my question) most people don't have two or three people in one faction - most people tend to avoid interaction between alts for whatever reason - so I wanted to make sure. You're good in this case, just try to make sure it doesn't get to the point where it appears (in factory submissions anyways) that it is alt-padding, or people might get upset.

Other than that little warning and piece of advice, this is pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom