Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrift

big_thumb_3fdfd1ffab385f3fe44a1a4341986133.jpg

"Lord Ferus, the dead vessel is just ahead."

"Good, prepare to board."

"There's a complication."

Aboard a simple freighter sat Darth Ferus, idly spinning his lightsaber above his palm. He had been traveling the dark space of the galaxy searching for abandoned ships of any size for both the ships, and anyone dead aboard. The SIth had his reasons, but this was just one of many stops. Red eyes glared over to the com station.

"What do you mean?"

"Life, sir." S.I.C.A. An AI pilot for the Sith Lord who couldn't fly his own ship even if he wanted to. And, she had quite the personality. There were times when she would back sass the Sith, knowing that she was safe from any harm in doing so. She was a lucky one. "There's a single lifeform alive on the ship. Shall I blast it?"

"No." Darth Ferus stood, strapping his lightsaber to his side under the tattered red cloak. "Board, I want to see who could survive this." The AI complied and the docking procedures were established. The hiss of the airlock was all the Sith heard as he stood before the door. Once the hissing ended, the door opened.

Slowly the Lord stepped into the ship, letting his almost glowing red eyes scan ahead. It smelled of death.

A snap hiss of the lightsaber filled the air as it's red glow filled the darkness. "Who ever is here, speak now."

[member="Heross Tannan"]

Space. It was the void of darkness that engulfed the whole Galaxy. Whether you liked it or not, Space was surrounding your location. Explorer, Smuggler, Sith, Jedi, Child, Bounty Hunter, Mercenary. We all enjoyed space at least once in our lives. Some have never left their planet, and yearn to explore the wonders of space, yet they never do.
The previously discovered Sith had been in cryostasis for a very long time. Therefore, he'd missed many conflicts, acts, rebellions, and the rise of new Factions across the Galaxy. He was uninformed of why he was frozen, however, he could still well defend himself against an enemy if he needed to. He hadn't forgot his blaster training, and his species' past. Although he seemed force deprived, he was not. His natural colors were a stone cold grey, with glaring, red eyes. Shortly after he exited his pod, he saw the deceased crewmen on the abandoned ship that he had been frozen in. He stepped down, confused. And then he heard the noise, the 'Hissssssss' noise of a depressurizing airlock, and the door before him slide open. He was originally draped in darkness, 'till the force-user before him had ignited his saber, the weapon of the force, the Lightsaber. All the galaxy knew it's gleam, it's noise, it's hum. Some even yearned to be a force user, but lacked the innate ability. His cold, durasteel mouthpiece that covered from his chin to the bottom of his eyes and around his had had shone in the reflection of the Lightsaber. All the Darth before him could see would be the shine, and the glare of a red right eye.
Then they spoke.
"Who ever is here, speak now."
They boomed. However, Heross had not understood their tone, but he stood there contemplating and picking the correct words from his mouth, not to seem threatening, but not to seem weak.
"I stand before you. Heross Tannan."
It was a peculiar figure, however, he waited for a response. He felt the rage of the force flowing through the figure before him. It was a familiar feeling indeed, it was.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

The lightsaber was raised high as [member="Heross Tannan"] introduced himself. Not to be threatening, but to shed more light onto the masked man. A brow raised under the tattered red hood of the Sith as he looked over the man. That was certainly a unique mask. Whats more, the man before Ferus wasn't crazed from being alone inside of a dying ship. Or dying himself.

"How did you survive?" Ferus asked curiously. He wanted to know quite a bit about the man who survived the dark. Not that he lowered his guard down. The dark had many effects on ones mind, and Ferus didn't want to be on the receiving end of the more twisted side of it all.

Heross stood his ground as the lightsaber reflected it's glow onto his mask and face. He understood it was dark and the man before him could not see him, but he was not frightened at all, for he had an unhealthy sense of fear that grew from the darkness. They had both had something in common, a bold and brave behavior, or at least he thought.

"The darkness plays tricks on your mind, it promotes fear among yourself."

"To survive, you must first eliminate that fear."

He said as he stood still, staring at the man before him with no fear in his heart, no fear in his mind.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

​"You eliminated fear? Come now, even I haven't done such a tremendous feat. Though, to be fair, I've never actually tried. Fear has so much power when controlled correctly. I suppose I enjoy flirting with that danger of succumbing to it." He spoke almost whimsically. Darth Ferus, succumbing to fear? The idea was laughable. Not that this was the time to laugh. A simple smile took over the features of the Sith Lord as he lowered the blade, letting the red plasma retreat into it's hilt. "Why don't you join me on my ship? I assume you're hungry, unless you began to eat your crewmembers. Which there is nothing wrong with that. One must do anything to survive after all." There was a dangerous twang to the mans voice. He turned, starting his short walk to his ship, fully expecting [member="Heross Tannan"] to follow aboard. No one wanted to stay in the dark forever after all.

Heross nonreluctantly followed the powerful being into his own ship, shielding his eyes as the light disturbed them. He had been in the darkness so long that the light seemed like a distance dream to him now. He examined the freighter, fascinated by the technology upgrades, he hadn't interacted with much technology like such in a very long time. He waited to speak after entering the Sith's ship, and then spoke, one minute after his fascinations were complete.

"A fine one you have here..."

He said, waiting for a response.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Is it? I thought it was rather drull and outdated, but then again I don't know a lot about ships." He half mumbled his answer to [member="Heross Tannan"] as he stepped into the 'living room' of the ship. At least, that's how it would normally be described, if not for the couple of dead bodies in the middle of the floor. Darth Ferus completely dismissed the thought of them as he sat down on one of the chairs, motioning to another across from him.

"So, tell me about yourself, Heross. You have all of my interest as of this moment."

Heross stood for a moment and looked around the room, before taking a seat across from the man that had found him drifting. His eyes hadn't adjusted to the light of the ship yet, but he'd have to deal with it if he wished to see the rest of the Galaxy, unless he got some type of goggles of course...However, that was besides the situation at hand. He stared intently into the man before his eyes, watching the words escape from his mouth, falling into formation to make a sentence. And then the question arose... It bouncing around in his head for a quick moment, he attempted to pick the words for an answer.
"So, tell me about yourself, Heross. You have all of my interest as of this moment."
The echoing finally stopped, becoming a faint thought of the past in his memory, however, he couldn't pick the answer out of his mouth. He stared off into space, literally, and thought. He couldn't piece together what happened in his past..
"My Master... He fell before a Bounty Hunter... How weak.."
"I ate those crewman, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm insane."
"The Savage beasts of the Galaxy, I'd fit right in at the moment."
He said, almost in a manner that he wasn't speaking to the man before him. He didn't wait for a response, but the realizations started to hit him, very hard. He wondered how it didn't happen while he was on the expedition vessel, but when he interacted with this man.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Well, that makes sense. You want a drink?" Yes, a drink. Already a droid was walking into the room with a serving trey and what seemed to be expensive liquor. He took a glass for himself, then had the droid walk over to [member="Heross Tannan"] and present him with the other. This wasn't done because Ferus was feeling nice however. He was curious as to why the man was wearing a mask. What better way than with a drink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom