Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrift

The Reaper of Won Shasot

The cantina stank with smoke, spilled alcohol, body odor and piss. All in all, not the most pleasant establishment Dax had been to. They probably wouldn't pass the health safety inspection. But that wasn't why the man was here. And that wasn't why he had brought @Sena. Across the table from the two Forcers sat a rather skittish little Bothan, constantly wringing his hands together, some sort of nervous tick. And the Bothan was always nervous when Dax was around.

"You d-d-didn't here it f-f-f-from m-m-me," he stuttered, a natural speech impediment causing him to stumble over his words, "but th-th-th-there'ssssss some uni-i-i-identified-d-d vessel out n-n-n-near the Rishi M-m-m-maze. No Kam-m-m-inoan from the l-l-l-looks of it."

Dax turned to the snow-like woman seated next to him, "Some seem to think the vessel is related to your people, Sena."

"Yeah, b-b-b-but there's some s-s-salvagers already on their w-w-w-way over to grab-b-b-b it. You b-b-b-better hurry if you wanna g-g-g-get there before th-th-them."

"What do you think about this. Do you know anything about the ship? Or anything really?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom