Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Adrift in Space

Somewhere deep in the Outer Rim, open space, far and wide. Everywhere surrounded by vast darkness and silence, some would consider it peaceful while some would fear the vast emptiness of it. A Kom'rk-class fighter suddenly jettisons out of hyperspace, the ship smoking from all parts of it's outer shell and drifting through space slowly crawling further and further away from any known civilization.

Unknown of where his current location, Jacen rapidly tries to fight the controls and get some sort of stability instead of spiraling out of control.
"Damn it!" He thinks to himself letting out a frustrated sign "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that dirty old smuggler with this piece of garbage" He gets up and runs a system diagnosis on the vessel "Damn, everything is practically destroyed, I just have a few hours left before life support runs out" He reads the system report, Hyper-drive Offline, Fuel Cells Depleted, Primary Power Systems Failing. "Now might be a good time to figure out where exactly I am, and turn on that emergency beacon, hoping that it still works." Jacen flips on the beacon and checks the navigational computer "I am really hoping this is wrong but I guess I've somehow managed to make it near Polis Massa, regardless if someone finds me at least I can die by someone else's hands rather than freezing to death in some forgotten ship."

He sits down in his seat and sets the ships power to low auxiliary and begins to slowly close his eyes "Well if someone finds me, they can wake me up." He nods off and his starfighter slowly drifts more into deep space while he waits hoping and praying that this isn't the end.

"Countess? We've received a distress Signal." announced the B1 Pilot Droid at helm of the old Interdictor Class Cruiser she commanded.

Countess Arianna Belasko, clad in her favorite black gown, snapped to attention in her command bridge.

"Yes...it seems we've caught a stray. Signal them."

Comms were established.

"Unidentified fighter, this is Countess Belasko. We have received your distress beacon. Over."

Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

The Comms awaken Jacen slightly though the signal is weak he manages to hear some words come through, slowly trying to regain consciousness he weakly responds "Help.... I .... stranded here... ships system i....." The radio goes dead silent and he loses consciousness again.

Countess Belasko frowned as she heard the reply. Whoever it was was in very bad shape.

"Send out a tow vehicle..."

A shuttle with a tractor beam was sent out, bringing his fighter into the Bay, and Doctors rushed to the hangar while the techs got him free.

The Countess eventually arrived at the hangar and observed while they examined Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom