Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Admiral

"You'll have to tell me more about this place," Fiolette remarked to Hightower, "and if I hadn't said it before, it's a pleasure meeting you Admiral Hightower." And then she turned to the other person there, "and a pleasure to meet you Admiral Castex." Respectfully of course as they walked through the gilded halls of the Sith Order's Navy. There hadn't been much time for Fiolette to get re-acclimated to things it seemed the Sith Order had been very busy in their warmongering. Thus it fell to Imperials and their ilk to aid such a war machine in its endeavors. "I'd also like to know what ships we're dealing with, both ours and potential threats? Have you been able to get any scans of what they're systems are capable of?"

She questioned as they walked through the corridors heading to an office, or conference room. Fiolette hadn't quite remembered where, "and uniforms, I realize that seems quite trivial but with several subfactions vying for power it seems prudent to ensure that everyone is wearing the same uniform. Have we gone away from the black and red? Is that garrish color what we're wearing?" Fiolette pointed toward the blinding blood red, "in that cause I'll be happy to replace it." Personally at that, aesthetics was very, very important. She herself wore a classical black and red uniform perhaps a bit more utilitarian than it should be.

latest

THE ORDER

Tags: Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro Michael Hightower Michael Hightower

Dress: His Long black kimono, with a matching robe going around it and white and red flowers decorating it.

Gear: -Hologram Projecting Droid

-Two Lightsabers hidden in his belt

-Personal Surgical Tools

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-Implants turned on and running

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

Giving gentle crack to his neck, Charles couldn't help stare off into space focusing more on his cape that he wore over his black kimono. Upon which rested a new set of Admiral insignia that where more 'appropriate' for the Sith Order's Navy. It was the first big step to 'making himself whole'. Fingers fiddled with them, and for a moment he didn't respond to Fiolette's introduction, the large man lost in his own little world, before he slowly snapped back to the matter at hand. Gaze focusing on the other too Admirals as he greeted them,

"Admiral… Admiral…" The joke that could apparently start where there a few more of their rank gathered was not lost on him, but he didn't show any signs of finding it potentially humorous, at least not outwardly. The ironic thing was that he found himself in a situation similar to that of Admiral Fiolette, with a lack of both knowledge of the Sith Order's capabilities and that of their enemies. A result that had come from being out of the loop for so long, "To be fair that is a similar question I have as well. I sadly cannot offer any information on our enemies, nor even our own capabilities… as that was something I was hoping to learn more about today."

Yes it was true that he had been forwarded information about the Sith Order's Navy, at least the type of ships that it typically fielded, but he had not had time to review it to the level he would have preferred. On top of that, he wanted to understand the navies strategic goals so that he could better understand how these ships where used, and that was what he had in mind. One thing that he did have was something to offer, "Now there are ships not from among the Sith Order's navy which I believe we need to discuss at some point in this meeting. I understand that I am new here, but I do have old resources in that wish to add to this discussion, if they can be located in a timely fashion."

He couldn't help chuckling softly at Fiolette's response to the appearance of the Navy Uniforms. He had to admit that she was right, as they were supposed to represent something that was united against their foes. Uniforms gave a sense of purpose, and well… uniformity. He himself stood out a bit in his black kimono, but then again, many things about him did, "Is this change meant to be an Navy wide change Grand Admiral?... If so I can have the men of my Legion began wardrobe changes to match accordingly. Setting an example is key."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom