Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Admiral Sun-Shin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral Tae Sun-Shin

J3AzB6W.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To codify one of the admirals for the Commonwealth Navy
  • Image Credit: Base photo found on Chicago Med wiki, utilized Midjourney to 'age' the character. (x) (x)
  • Role: An Admiral in the Commonwealth Navy
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Sun-Shin Tae
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Human (Seoularian)
    Appearance:
    • Tae Sun-Shin possesses graceful features, with a mature demeanor reflecting her age. She stands at an average height, maintaining a sturdy build that showcases a lifetime of military discipline. Her face exhibits the elegance of a seasoned leader, and while she bears the weight of her experiences, a resilient spirit shines through. Tae often wears the uniform of her rank, a testament to her commitment to duty and service.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Tae Sun-Shin
    • In Seoularian Custom, her last name is first: Sun-Shin Tae
  • Loyalties: The Commonwealth, The Commonwealth Navy, Kingdom of Seoul

• Wealth: Admiral Tae Sun-Shin holds a comfortable but not extravagant level of wealth. Much of her financial resources are tied to her royal lineage, with connections to the economic interests of the Dosuunian Commonwealth. While not a direct stakeholder in specific corporations, her family's historical ties to governance and commerce within the Dosuunian and Seoularian sectors contribute to her financial standing.

• Notable Possessions: Concordia Command Chair, Tae Sun-Shin has retained the command chair from her time aboard the Concordia, a symbol of her leadership and the vessel under her command.

• Skills:

- Tactical Leadership:
    With years of military service and command experience, Tae is a skilled tactical leader, making strategic decisions in naval engagements.

- Coordination and Cooperation: As a member of the Admiralty Board, she excels in coordinating efforts and fostering cooperation among naval personnel.

- Combat Experience: Tae has hands-on experience in ship combat, having served in various roles from sensors to gun control, and eventually rising to command.

• Languages: Galactic Basic, Dosuunian, Seoulian, Mephoutian, and Needani

• Personality: Admiral Tae Sun-Shin presents a demeanor marked by a blend of discipline and compassion. She is a dedicated and disciplined leader, demanding excellence from herself and those under her command. Tae's loyalty to the Commonwealth Navy and her commitment to its principles are unwavering. Despite her stoic exterior shaped by years of military service, there's an underlying warmth and care, especially for her family and those she considers part of her trusted circle.

Tae is known for her strategic mind, cool under pressure, and an ability to make decisive decisions in the heat of battle. While she may appear reserved initially, those who serve alongside her recognize a leader who values cooperation and unity. Her mannerisms are marked by a calm and collected demeanor, fostering an environment of confidence and stability.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: ST-W48 Blaster Rifle, in hostile situations, Admiral Tae Sun Shin relies on the ST-W48 Blaster Rifle for its accuracy and firepower. It provides her with a versatile tool for ranged combat.

• Combat Function: Tae Sun-Shin, while primarily a naval commander, has received combat training to handle herself in hostile situations. In a combat scenario, she would leverage her military experience, tactical thinking, and marksmanship skills. While not a frontline fighter, Tae can hold her own and contribute effectively to a team. She excels in coordinating combat strategies, making her an asset in tactical situations.

• Force Abilities (Force Users Only): N/A
Strengths:
  • Tactical Brilliance: Admiral Tae Sun-Shin is renowned for her strategic thinking and tactical acumen. She excels in devising complex battle plans and adapting swiftly to changing situations.
  • Leadership: With a wealth of experience, Tae is a highly effective leader, capable of inspiring and guiding her subordinates. Her leadership style fosters unity and efficiency within the Commonwealth Navy.
Weaknesses:
  • Limited Combat Prowess: While trained in combat, Tae's primary expertise lies in naval strategy and command. In direct combat scenarios, she may not be as formidable as specialized combatants.
  • Emotional Ties: Tae's emotional ties to her family and past can be exploited, potentially clouding her judgment or causing moments of vulnerability, especially in situations related to her homeworld and personal history.
2EVb9gi.png

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Admiral Tae Sun-Shin, born in secret in the year 827, is the daughter of Princess Kim Gyeong, though her existence was kept hidden due to her mother's unexpected ascension to the throne. Raised by her father in a small village outside of Sejong, Tae and her sister Areum lived in relative obscurity, her mother seeing them when she could, but never publicly acknowledged her or her sister.

Resentment grew within Tae toward her mother, leading her to distance herself from the royal family. At the age of seventeen, she sought solace by applying to the First Imperial Military Academy in Victoria, Dosuun. Tae's journey into the military marked the beginning of her illustrious career.

Graduating in 849, Tae served aboard the FIV Gladius during the Siege of Dosuun, Skye, and Virgilla VII, earning recognition for her contributions. As the Great Galactic War erupted, she transitioned to the Valor, rising from a sensors operator to a tactical officer.

The Fall of Dosuun in 855 marked a turning point. Tae faced personal losses, including the devastation of her homeworld, Seoul. Despite the turmoil, she chose to return to active duty aboard the Scimitar.

In 859, Tae was approached by Ariel Yvarro, eventually leading to her command of the Concordia in the following year. Rising to the rank of Captain in 864, Tae navigated the complexities of her royal lineage becoming public knowledge while continuing her naval career.

When the Resurgent First Order withdrew from the galaxy in 868 ABY, Tae joined the Royal Seoularian Navy, later contributing to the formation of the Commonwealth Navy. Although offered the chance to ascend to the throne, she deferred to her sister Areum, assuming a key role on the Admiralty Board, and leader of the Strike Fleet.

As of 900 ABY, at the age of 73, Admiral Tae Sun-Shin remains dedicated to the Commonwealth Navy, ensuring its readiness and effectiveness in the ever-evolving galactic landscape.

Last edited:
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius until a lore category has been created for languages in order for me to link you the proper languages of Mephoutian or Needani, they're simply for looks at best you'll get are planet links to the Wookiee, which have been updated accordingly. I'm interested in your specific request for this image, I've used the same method in my other submission a direct link to the base image used, unless you mean to say my actual midjourney account?

Edit: I've linked my midjourney account to the images.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Kelora Priestly Kelora Priestly

Planet links work just fine! I only know of like three languages that have their own pages on the wiki anyway so the planet or people of origin will do. As for Midjourney I must have overlooked that in your other submission, my apologies! Given it was an error on my part I won't make you link it in that one though. What I mean is just a link to the program itself like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom