Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Admins, Delete This Please

Henry Lucan

H
Disregard this post, and any others by my character in this thread. I have decided I want to have this interaction NOT be a part of Henry's story. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonna Movado

J
Wearing: xx
Jonna had just gotten done with a smuggling job running items through Bryn'adul territory. Not her ideal job but it paid amazingly and how she found herself in moss Eisley was unknown to her but she had managed to secure another smuggling job. So her day was looking up slightly of course she had to pay for maintenance on her ship even if she knew how to do it herself she wanted to relax after flying through the worst part of the galaxy.

Then she saw an interesting person walts into the cantina she smiled and walked up from her table "his water is on me zed" she offered then she looked at him. Extending a hand "my names Jonna" she said with a smile looking at him the boxum brunette could tell he needed a friend and she was looking for help. On her ship more like she was tired of being bored but he didn't need to know that. "So what brings you to this hole waste of space?" She asked friendly wanting to Maka a friend.

Henry Lucan

H
Disregard this post, and any others by my character in this thread. I have decided I want to have this interaction NOT be a part of Henry's story. Thanks for understanding.

Jonna Movado

J
Henry Lucan

She smiled she had seen his type a deserter if she had to guess she had seen a few as a smuggler. "Your welcome" she said with a beautiful smile looking him over listening to him talk and listening to him talk. About his predicament "let me guess you abandoned your post grabbed the first ship you saw and flee it till it fell apart" she said looking at him waiting for his response.

Even though she figured that was the case by looking at him but didn't want to assume and what he did tell her fit. "You'll have to find work and I could use a pair of hands oh my ship even if you are just muscle if you're interested?" She offered knowing it would keep him on the move and away from imperial. "It should help keep you from being found by the imperials" she said sitting down next to him. She wanted to help him in some way if possible even if it was just sitting here with him.

Henry Lucan

H

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom