Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Aditya Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aditya_Beskargam.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration. We recommend using this spreadsheet tool to maintain general balance, but its use is not mandatory.Increasing weight, lowering production levels, or reducing resistances gives more room to increase resistance ratings elsewhere, typically on a one-for-one tradeoff basis.)
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Very High
- Other: Average
- Sonic: Low
- EMP/ION: High
- Elemental: Very Low
- Vacuum: High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Battle Computer
  • Wrist Predator Sensor(can be detached and moved onto a weapon)
  • Personal Cloaking Device
  • Dinu'ul

• Audio/Visual Recorder

• HUD (Heads-up-Display)

• Photochromatic Visor

• Macrobinocular Viewplate w/Infrared & Multispectral Scanner

• Thermal & Infrared Imaging

• Low Light Imaging

• Night/Darkvision

• Magnification Scope

• Plumb Line & Spatial Distance Mapping

• Target Tracker

• Motion Tracker

• Pineal Eye Sensor

• Encrypted Internal Comlink

• Broadband Antenna

• Helmet Light

• Mini-Datapad/Holographic Projector & Material Scanner

• Wrist Weapons

Strengths:
  • Rounded- This armor can be used in any situation imaginable, putting to best use the skills of Aditya.
  • Engineering- The armor is also excellent for any and all engineering situations, capable of carrying anything Aditya may need for her pursuits of engineering.
  • Cloak- Even though it may not be needed, the armor has a cloak so that Aditya can hide herself if need be.
Weaknesses:
  • Sonic- Too high of a frequency can burst the delicate technological wonders within the armor.
  • Joints- As with most armor, the joints are the weakest points of the armor.
  • Elements- Using the elements against this armor is usually very effective, as the sensitive parts in the armor can be easily affected if hit by too much.
DESCRIPTION

Designed by the engineers of Clan Mortui and Aditya herself, this armor is made with beskar mined from Clan Mortuis homeworld. Only recently made, it's the newest set of beskar'gam made by Clan Mortui. Made to be used in any situation, a cloaking device was included so that should Aditya need it, she can use it. With top of the line technology, this beskar'gam is meant to be cutting edge so that Aditya doesn't have anything to worry about.

The slick acid was used to cover the armor so that no, or few, acids can affect it.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"],

This looks like a good sub over all. However, some small nitpicks that I have about it.

Adenn Kyramud said:
Material: beskar, mandalorium, armorweave, slick, duraplast, transparisteel, magnets(boots), duranium,
I am required to ask that you please link all of the listed materials. While I as a Factory Judge know exactly what these do, for those who do not, and for a clear and concise read for anyone who looks over this armor, please link them.

Its a little nitpicky, but one of the rules is that the Manufacturer needs to be linked. Can you please do so? As well as linking the individual who will be using this armor?

I would also recommend adding the Elemental weaknesses to your Weakness listing as it is mentioned in your ratings as "Very Low"

[member="Auberon"]

No worries, I have changed it. Along with this, I tagged Aditya in the sub, as it's going to her, will that suffice? Also edited the weakness to include the elemental thing.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom