Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adi's Escape

[member="Raachwaroo"] and [member="Adi Rost"] [member="Gisil"] [member="The Banshee"] [member="Attrion Harnol"] [member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Solan Charr"]

On the planet Haruun Kal, In the capital city of Pelek Baw, Adi and Raachwaroo have stopped of to refuel and stretch their legs after the long flight from Hoth. Thinking they are safe they have taken to the city to explore and relax not knowing from the shadows men who mean to capture them are close at hand. So begin Adi's escape...

OOC
Objective for this thread are as follows

Obj #1 Help Adi escape

Obj #2 Capture Adi for Sabine

Obj #3 Work out your own deal

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
Objective: 1&3

Outrunning a highly militarized compound Raachwaroo was very happy to be somewhere where he could relax a little bit. This girl was tiny and not good for any kind of combat so he'd been flexing his own muscles solo this entire trip. He was developing a headache and found something to give him some peace, an icecream stand inside the port. It was more rum than raisin but it was heavily enjoyed, the liquor calmed him even if just a little it was helpful. Though he was a Wookie and that made him extremely tolerant of alcohol so he'd need at least eighty of these to be considered 'lightly inebriated'. The last time he was drunk was with [member="Bryce Bantam"] that was some fun times, meeting up with another wookie and a jedi general. Good times.

"Graaaaaaaaaaaahn" Rung his little white astromech translated to Adi,

"Come on dude, let's get back. If your master's as bad as you said there's probably already a few if not more bounty hunters coming for you."

[member="Adi Rost"] [member="Gisil"] [member="The Banshee"] [member="Attrion Harnol"] [member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Objective: 2

Inventory
In Ship Storage
TAR Grenade x3
Slaving Collar x2
Gravity Grenanade x2
Tangler Elite 1 ×1, bolas x6
In Ship Cargo/Loading Bay
V-35 Courier

On Person - Concealed
DH-17 blaster pistol x1
Hold-out blasters x2
Lightsaber - red

Gisil was glad to get a bounty from the Consortium that she had to turn in alive. Killing, though it kept her dark side “demon” at bay, made her feel uncomfortable. Feeling one's life force leave was an unsettling sensation for the Miraluka… and it reminded her too much of the slavery she lived through growing up.
“Speaking of slavery,” she thought, reading over the job again. “This bounty is for a… foot massage slave? Seriously? You’re running away from that?” Letting out a jealous sigh, Gisil went to her star courier’s communication terminal and sent a message to her assigned partner [member=Attrion Harnol].
The message read…

“Glad to see a fellow Paladin on this job. Attached to this message are coordinates of the last known location of our little runaway; got this from some contacts of mine. It's a fueling station on Hoth. We’ll rendezvous there. Make sure to take some non-lethal gear with you. Our contractor wants her alive. See ya planetside.”
She then set course to the given location and punched the ship into hyperdrive; the star courier engulfed in the blue tunnel of hyperspace reminded her of her first days of freedom.

At least physical freedom, Gisil realized. Emotionally she didn't think she'd ever be free.

[member=Adi Rost] | [member=Attrion Harnol] | [member=Raachwaroo] | [member=Solan Charr] | [member=Sabine Kurtass]

Objective 2.
Equipment: In bio.

Attrion was passed out in a cantina when he’d received the message, he always seemed to be in a cantina when something important or interesting reared its head. He’d linked his Holo-mail feed remotely to his bionic eye so he didn’t have to go to a comms terminal every time he wanted to check his mail, he’d also rigged up a device that allowed him to remotely respond as well.

“Received, meet you on Hoth… happy hunting.” He responded and sent the message. He payed for his drinks, got to his ship and checked his arsenal, the Consortium had been very generous in what equipment they had provided him. He smiled at his new gear and got in the cockpit, activating the engines and imputing the co-ordinates as he went.

He arrived at the fueling station on Hoth and landed. He made his way inside where he found no one, Great… I’m early. He thought to himself as he unloaded his gear on the ground, and checked everything was working properly, At least this gives me some time to prepare. He began inspecting his equipment as he waited patiently for his new partner to arrive.

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo dragged [member="Adi Rost"] behind him, to some he'd look like an overprotective bodyguard which was kind of true. A couple? No but it wouldn't be crazy if someone guessed that. She asked for a drink so he payed for it and got one of the same. Far too fruity but it wet his whistle so he didn't complain too much. Complaining was something he did a lot, quite a lot. Though it was mainly just because no one really understood that this Wookie was simply that in fact less. He was much shorter and quite stocky. No whiz-kid and solved most of his problems with his fists.

He looked down to his Crushgaunt and smiled, yeah but it'd all been fun. Dangerous but fun, he had stories to tell other about no simple 'I went shopping today.' Ooh so cool Waroo wow. But now he could say that he punched blaster rounds, destroyed droids with a taxi and his fists, and even tearing a car in half. Yeah that'd been fun, but now he had a bad feeling about it all being so high stress. Where was [member="Bryce Bantam"]? He needed his little Red Friend to reassure him that, it'd be alright.

-

On Hoth it made it so that very few clues would remain from the harsh snowy landscape. To those with more advanced technology could find where Raachwaroo had parked. Maybe a few burns on the nearby mountians that would indicate a direction. Somewhere along the path there is a door where the Wookie got caught and a snippet of hair lies inside the mechanism with a taft of dandruff on it. Though the snowy environment would make that hard to discern.

Adi would enjoy her drink in peace thinking about freedom. Though it seemed far off right now. SHe remembered on Hoth they had stopped off for fuel and been asked where they were headed and foolishly told the man exactly where. As she finished she would stand and go and throw the cup away. "What if bounty hunters come?"

[member="Raachwaroo"]
[member="Attrion Harnol"]
[member="Gisil"]
[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Raachwaroo

Objective: 1&3

'Waroo groaned, "They won't follow as long as we play our cards right. Thankfully I've gotten our stops to be few and infrequent in nature. If we are being followed we will either make it out alive or die." He said with a sigh, it'd be a highly unfortunate event to die without even exploring the galaxy a bit more. He was still a virgin and hadn't tried anything outside of water and rare food when it came to pleasures. Though thinking about all of that was pretty stressful. Going around riskin- there he goes again thinking about the negatives. He looked down to Adi and smiled a bit. Rung was finishing his translation to basic speak for the girl.

"You're fine girl."

"What are you planning on doing once you have your freedom? Gonna head out with TKO and the gang or go off and make some new friends?"

"You gonna have fun after we get out of here?"

[member="Adi Rost"] [member="Gisil"] [member="Attrion Harnol"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Once Gisil docked at the fueling station, she went into her cargo hold to get equipment she would need: slave collar, tangler gun, and a couple bolas for it. She didn't think the bounty would be here but she knew it'd be best to come prepared just in case. On her way out, she made sure to grab her coat and boots and other cold weather clothes she had tucked away. Growing up on a jungle planet, things like “snow” and “cold” were new concepts to her… new concepts she did not want to fall victim to.

All bundled up, she waddled out of the star courier’s loading ramp; with the force, she reached out and felt the minds of others here at the fueling station. People in a hurry, people with nowhere to go… people running. People like her, running from something, but without a destination or end in sight.
And then there was one other. Someone else wrapped in the force, but unaware of it. She felt this one waiting for her.
“Is that Attrion?” she thought. “I wasn't told he was force sensitive but…” she held the thought as she approached him, concerned that maybe he might really had some form of training and he could read her thoughts.

She guided herself through the maze of ships and sentients and reached Attrion. To Gisil, he seemed let down that he had to wait.
“I'm sorry,” she said. “I had to grab my things. I really hate the cold.” She patted her coat, and nodded, the area around them softly reflected in her helmet’s visor. Some condensation collected at the bottom of it from her warm breath in the frosted air. “Some of our intelligence from the Consortium said she was spotted at this station… I say we start with one of the employees here. Not like they leave this frozen hell hole so one of them probably saw her. Not every day you see a kid on Hoth, I'm sure.”

She felt the presence of Darth Onna slide into her force vision’s perception. Smiling widely in her dark hood, pointed to a technician in an opened storage unit built into a frozen mound. He was taking care of a gonk droid. Alone.
Bloodthirst rose in Gisil… but her disgust for her kidnapper “mother” extinguished that hunger. She told herself it's what that karking queen would want. Not herself. Not what the real Gisil would want.

Gisil nodded towards the technician and said to Attrion, “Something is telling me he's our man. I'll lead; make sure to close the door behind you when you're in with me. I don't want him running off but I want him spooked. Better chance of him answering our questions if he is.”

She approaches the technician who doesn't notice her. Once inside, she signals to Attrion to close the door and says to the lonely technician, “You there.”
He jumped, dropping a wrench on the foot of the gonk droid. It bounced on the icy concrete, making a loud thud and rattle. He then stuttered but didn't say anything meaningful.
“We’re looking for… a little somebody. Care to help?”

[Member=Adi Rost] | [member=Attrion Harnol] | [member=Raachwaroo] | [member=Solan Charr] | [member=Sabine Kurtass] | [member=Bryce Bantam]

Equipment: In Bio
Attrion complied and closed the door as they entered, he stood at the doorway just in case the technician decided to pull a runner. Gisil approached him and was surprisingly persuasive, getting the man to talk seemed such a simple task for the Miraluka woman, alongside the whole making him drop to his knees and nearly pass out in fear thing. He revealed that a pair had stopped off to refuel a while ago, they’d also mentioned the exact location that they’d be going: Pelek Baw.

With they’re new found information, the two bounty hunters thanked the man as he gazed at them, a grotesque mask of fear across his face, and walked out of the station. Attrion glanced at Gisil and smirked under his helmet, “Well, we know where we’re headed to next, enjoy the flight.”

She rose fear in the attendant. His weak will bent as she pulled on his mind through the force.
“P-Pelek Baw” poured from his lips. He dropped to his knees and looked up at her and said it again. Her master returned to her force vision, bending down to where he knelt.
“Typically I'd drive you into killing feeble minds like this one but…” She shrugged, looked at his face, then back to Gisil. “He's not even worth it.” Darth Onna stood up and walked away, vanishing from her force vision. Gisil realized this was probably the first time her master allowed her to let someone go.

Gisil said goodbye to Attrion and went back to her star courier. She hung up her cold climate gear and put the equipment she didn't need back where she got it. Then in the cockpit, punched in the coordinates of Pelek Baw. Her navicomputer told her that it was on a jungle planet. “At least this will be weather I'm used to,” she said to herself in relief.

Landing in the starport of Pelek Baw and knowing she had no time to spare, Gisil went to her ship’s storage room and gathered her gear. She was almost able to stash everything in her V-35 Courier landspeeder; the extra gravity grenade she had to leave behind. It put too much weight on the speeder’s repulsors and she was concerned with the acquisition on board it could cause the vehicle to buckle.
Gisil then drove the loaded landspeeder down the loading bay and closed it behind her. Parked under her ship, she looked up at the sky and reached out to the stars with the force. Attrion was strong with it; she would feel his presence once he hit atmo and follow him to where he landed with her speeder. This time it was her turn to wait.

[Member=Adi Rost] | [member=Attrion Harnol] | [member=Raachwaroo] | [member=Solan Charr] | [member=Sabine Kurtass] | [member=Bryce Bantam]

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo had no sense of precognition, nor did he think they were in copious amounts of danger. He'd just finished sending a message out to Bryce simply saying,

--
To: [member="Bryce Bantam"]

I have the slave girl in my custody. I'm worried we will be followed sometime soon and I do require refuge, we will be heading out soon. If my TKO tag is still on Pelek Baw within the day than call for help. I'm leaving now, just tell me where to go we will be stopping on the homeworld. I just hope they don't arrest me for my parking ticket there.

--

After finishing that up he sighed unhappily as he looked to the smaller girl. She was off fiddling with some merchandise and after a moment he recollected her and began making his way back to the space port. A small boxing ring had opened up in an alley way and was getting a lot of attention. A man approached and offered the Wookie a place, to which he declined for he had better things to do. Then he made his way towards a food stand and bought some berries for the ride back home. Once there he loaded Adi into his ship and turned around to see an overloaded speeder. He didn't know anything about it but it made him nervous, that person was on a mission. So was he at the time and that's what made him uncomfortable.

@Gisil @Adi Rost [member="Attrion Harnol"]

Attrion touched down in a clearing a few clicks away from the port, he didn't want his escape ride to be surrounded by civilians and other ship just in case things got out of hand. He was surprised to find Gisil already waiting for him with a V-35 land speeder, packed and ready to go for the both of them. "Well, guess you beat me to this one." He said, secretly displeased at how much faster her engines and hyper-drive must've been compared to Attrion's.

He jumped in the speeder alongside her, albeit it was extremely cramped and the speeder wasn't designed for two people in full armor plus all of the gear that they needed. A few minutes later the drove up to the docking bay of the port, pulling up the speeder in an empty space, just out of view of any suspicious citizens who were wondering what two fully armored people were doing, cramped in a V-35. They waited for a good half an hour, staking the place and observing the people entering and exiting the docking area until they spotted a wookie that matched the description of the one that broke the slave girl out of the compound, and waltzing merrily right belong side him was Adi Rost. "That's them, that's the one that broke out the girl and he doesn't look like someone we want to be messing with 'up close and personal'. We gotta separate them, you got a plan?"

[member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Gisil"] [member="Adi Rost"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom