Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Add a "Weapon Creation" Forum

Travelin’ the Stars
Title says it all. I just saw this brought up that we have seven different pages in Technology Creation. Seven! If there were to be a "Weapon Creation" forum added this could help clear up some of the Technology Creation, and it could help separate what is tech and what is a weapon. Besides, technology is a broad term. If we were to narrow it down into another forum that could help define it more.

Also I understand it would take a long time to move everything over, but it would be good to have in the future.

Just my 2 Cents about it

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

I can see the appeal in breaking up the Technology Forum, because it is so huge and broad, but at the same time I'm wondering what other benefits would be had to changing the organization. Sorting through it all would be a huge undertaking and require a lot of work and effort on the part of staff, so I imagine it would either be for the purpose of solving a problem that exists due to the clutter, or a benefit besides spring cleaning.

Uriel Kahn

U
Ima have to say I cant support this, but prefixes with labels like armor, or weapons is something I could support. Breaking up the Tech area would just create a ton of mess. Technically, anything can be a weapon, and anything specifically designated as a weapon is also a tool. Not just that what about armors too? And the many other kinds of technology under the tech subs? I think it's best to leave the working system alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom