Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adasca BioMechanical Corporation of Arkania (ADASCORP)

Akatan Adasca

The Arkanian Dragon
vWStMyD.jpg

Corporation Name: The Adasca Biomechanical Corporation of Arkania (ADASCORP)

Headquarters: Arkania

Locations: Arkania, Taris

Operations: Largely a service company. Provides medical equipment/goods as well cloning for medical, research, and bioengineering purposes (and may be expanded for contract purposes).

Rationale: Akatan was born into Adascorp. As a male heir and ruling member of the Adasca family, he claimed control simply by birthright. He has since gone to the Galactic Republic and lobbied towards the deregulation of Cloning and taxes, to maintain an adequate profit margin for the company and the presiding family.

Tier: Tier 2

Description: Adascorp is a family tradition of the Adascan family, built upon the utility of science and how that can expand the profit margin. In keeping with this, the "Mega-Corporation" works of the prospect of developing anything within it's scope or frame. Historically, Arkanians have pushed this into the realm of science and resource aquisition. Largely prospering once on the development of medical equipment, battle droids, mining and financial services, the company has spread it's umbrella to include the ever demanding market of cloning. Due to the change in subsidiaries, the company has transitioned to primarily medical equipment and cloning. Whether that's from the scope of partial organ cloning for medical reasons, full cloning services for whatever might be needed, there is no task the company won't do for the right price. At the top of the corporation, Akatan sits methodical and ever prepared to accept new contracts. And given the loose affiliation the Arkanians have had with the Galactic Republic, said contracts do not often remain within said domain.

The company works and takes projects from cradle to grave. Initiating with consulting and fishing for desire, every need is met and every bell and whistle is provided for the right cost. Costs and services often include shipment and delivery.

Subsidiaries: None as of right now, though in canon there were multiple established subsidiaries.

Primary Source: NA

This is a Canon Company
Link

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Akatan Adasca said:
Operations: Largely a service company. Provides medical equipment, battle droid equipment, mining and financial services, as well as cloning for medical and research purposes (and may be expanded for contract purposes).
Tier 2 companies should only have 2 operations, or three very closely related operations. I'm also going to ask where the cloning portion came from, as in canon the company was not one which operated cloning technology - to my knowledge at least.

Akatan Adasca

The Arkanian Dragon
[member="B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII"]

"Arkoh Adasca was, during the era of the Mandalorian Wars, the CEO of the Arkanian bioengineering giant Adascorp and the eighth lord of the industrial dynasty known as the House of Adasca."

I'd take that to mean that Adascorp, while not explicitly stated as being a cloning operation, would be capable of expanding into that - especially given the canon legitimacy of Arkanian cloning and their transition into cloning operations. Bioengineering is a relatively ubiquitous concept.

"By this time, Arkania had largely directed its scientific resources to the cloning industry; establishing many large therapeutic cloning centers which specialized in generating replacement organs for those individuals suffering major afflictions."

Of course, this was during the Separatist Crisis (32 BBY), while Adascorp was largely prevalent preceding this time period (Around the Great Galactic Civil War, 3600 BBY). Wookie states that they never truly disappeared, but not a lot is known. It was my intent, once approved, to have had the corporation move towards cloning as a means of staying relevant in the changing landscape of bioengineering. it would also detail the survival of the company during the Gulag Plague.

I can edit out the unrelated functions, though I would wager that bioengineering could include mechanical equipment as well as cloning. The original list provided was strictly from the wookiee excerpt (with a addition of cloning to match the canon shift in focus of Arkania).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom