Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ad capere rapax

databank_dathomir_01_169_304c5db2.jpeg
Dathomir landing zone

Natalie had never attempted to catch a Rancor before.

Because she never needed to.

Why she had to take a powdered Rancor tooth and add it to some herbs to it for it to act as a sunscreen was beyond her, but at this stage she was willing to try anything. For that exact same reason she had requested the company's own arsenal and hired a mercenary going by the name of @Zardu Hasselfreu to assist her. While droids were good, they were never as good people who could make combat decisions not limited by programming.

While she knew nothing about this man, she did know that he was blind in his left eye. Hopefully that meant that his right eye was better.

Natalie was wearing something other than her typical business attire, going for more of a femme fatale look, that is to say she had her hair in a ponytail and wearing a peculiar combat outfit in the form of tight fitting clothing in the colour black to hopefully blend in as much as she could with the background; after all, she had never been to Dathomir before, she didn't know if the locals were hostile or even if there were any locals.

"Could you just tell the droids to follow me, I don't trust you at the control panel." Natalie spoke to her sister who was currently at the central control computer which all IMF droids required.

"Whatever you say, 'sis'" Giving a sarcastic grin and typing in a few commands,before lying back in the ship.

Natalie had hired a few more mercenaries, although she didn't expect much of them.

Natalie turned to them, Zardu and the droids and began her quick briefing.

"I'll keep this short and simple. I need a Rancor's tooth, preferably multiple of them. For the sake of this being easy for us, we're going to stick together. Don't die please, I don't want to contact your families, although many of you haven't provided contacts to tell if something does go wrong."

Equipment:
1x Lightsaber
1x CAD
4x Z3-MCD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom