Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Republic Fleeters

Cristina Zeitlin

C
With Lieutenant Zeitlin already involved in a couple of threads, and there being mention of her reigniting the Republic War machine, I was wondering a very important question.
Are there any other active Republic Fleeters? Or has every one just focused on Ground Side Military personnel?

[member="Cristina Zeitlin"]

You are mostly looking for [member="Gir Quee"] as he is the biggest Fleeter the Republic has had in almost a year. I know GR used to have a few pilots for a fighter Squadron but they can mostly be found poking around GA last I checked.

You could probably get [member="Coren Starchaser"] to help on the GR side as he is a big mostly Fighter Pilot guy.

I have not had a Republic Fleeter in a year now but I do right your main OS Fleeter opponent Thanith Gumara

Cristina Zeitlin

C
I'm looking more for dedicated Republic Fleeters, not the Jedi Aces or Jedi with a vessel.
[member="Orphen"]
This may be a difficult character to get going then, just based off the lack of Republic Fleets. Also can't do much in many of the threads she's involved in at the moment beyond going, "Oh look, a massive fleet. I'll just park my Corvette here and watch".
[member="Vengeance"]

I'm not just looking to be an Ace, I'm trying to build Orphen to be a commander, much like you saw Obiwan and co actively being in the clone wars. Orphen is a commander and a strategist. If i were just going for ace, he would have a much faster ship xD

Edit: I'm actually using the fact that Jedi hold a position as a commander among the republic.

[member="Cristina Zeitlin"] [member="Orphen"]

Hi thought I would switch to this guy to continue this conversation.

Getting her off the ground is not so much going to be an issue. I have Thanith here and there is one more on the One Sith side running fighters at the moment.

Cristina can pop up with her Corvette and mess around. As aggressive as her bio reads maybe even jump in a fighter herself and come after Thanith.

Orphen can jump in as well either fighter or smaller cap.

We can do a series of skirmishes or considering at last count there are two invasions in the pipeline go that route. If we generate enough Fleeting activity we both may see people who used to fleet but don't anymore come back to it.

In the mean time I would take what ever help you can get. Especially since [member="Darth Hauntruss"] is running the OS Navy in an interim capacity having a Jedi wing man may not be a bad idea.

Orphen said:
[member="Thanith Gumara"]

Woo!

I'm useful!
Lol potentially useful :p

No I used to be a stickler for only wanting to work with NFU pilots for a long time. The one thing I learned from that is compromise. Either I could work with FU pilots or just not Fleet.

I decided to Fleet. ;)

Cristina Zeitlin

C
Well, since it would appear that the majority of the Republic Fleeters (at least active wise) are Jedi, I can work with this. I'm sure a few one on one threads could work. I already have an open one that I'll provide the link for it you want to drop in.
[member="Ella Nova"]
[member="Orphen"]
While she's aggressive, she isn't going to jump into a Starfighter just to go after someone and abandoned her command. She's a former Criminal sure, though she is now a Republic Officer and is going to act like one (at least partially).
[member="Thanith Gumara"]

Cristina Zeitlin

C
Well, if The Lieutenant here survives her first two big threads then I have plans to push her higher in the ranks. Maybe even drag a few people out of the wood work once they see active Republic Fleeters again.
[member="Tålamod Shapochka"]

Be my guest. I also write the leader of Blazing Angels Squadron, so I'd really like some other people to step up to the plate for fleeting and/or starfighting. I don't like having my hands in too many pies. It's too hard to keep up with and not good for the faction community.

You don't have to start out as a Lieutenant, either. With the GR military's OOC management seeing a retooling, anyone can start out at the rank of Captain. That means you're only a few battles out of the way of promotion to Admiral.

Cristina Zeitlin

C
I started out as a Lieutenant due in part to what the current information posts show in the Galactic Republic Forum. With that in mind, I would prefer to wait until I see a definitive post stating the retooling of the structure and system that would allow for a higher rank. Even then though I would still want to remain as a Lieutenant due in part that the accomplishment would be greater once she gains a higher rank.

I like your style. I started out as a Lieutenant Commander myself.

And take it from me. Being an FA of the GR, the retooling is about as definitive as it gets coming from me. We're just looking for a new Supreme Commander before the 'official' post is made.

Cristina Zeitlin

C
I feel that I could get a bit more done with her as a Lieutenant and tooling around in a Corvette for a few threads before that step up in rank and moving on to a bigger ship. Sometimes the best threads come from a little Corvette slipping around a Fleet Formation.

Thought I'd just pop in. First off, thanks for joining the fray [member="Cristina Zeitlin"] I really like your character's style! Just as an FYI, even tough I RP a sorceress Sith Lady my RP skill set is rooted in military scifi. Last site I was on for a long time I was a major fleeter and faction army leader. I really enjoy proper military RPs. And that's the purpose of the thread I made.

Also I am totally open to have a Republic Admiral show up [member="Tålamod Shapochka"], the idea is there can be two streams. As War Fleet Avarice crossing into Republic Territory to conduct initial space lane supremacy operations and Thanith takes Valkyrie to a different secret target, you can have two paths to the story of Operation Dagger Reach. Proper military drama.

Thread here if anyone is interested: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68211-shadow-over-telti-one-sith-naval-operation-ft-republic-fleeters-if-interested/

And lastly, I'd love to see fleeting return in SW Chaos RPing, maybe even have some threads that are just RPing or actual battles that are just Fleeting that decide supremacy over certain spacelanes and avenues.

Cristina Zeitlin

C
Yay! The HissHiss likes my character! <(^-^<) ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)>
I've been enjoying this character since her conception. I had just been laying in bed flipping through Wookieepedia when I came back across Revan's page and thought that a Republic Naval Officer would be fun to try out. So threw in a bit of a back story of being a former Criminal, along with a trait of more than likely not entirely willing to listen to a superior, and boom, the Lieutenant was born.
A little comment about having the Lieutenant reawaken the Republic War Machine and my mind was set on having her climb the ranks and hope that her threads would bring in more people to and even reactivate some of the former Republic Fleeters.
[member="Darth Hauntruss"]​

[member="Tålamod Shapochka"] [member="Cristina Zeitlin"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Thanith Gumara"] [member="Orphen"]

SO hello all, Most of you have no idea who I am. Well I am a friend of Gir Quee's/ He drug me over here from another board specifically for the purpose of helping him with fleet and ground battle issues. Somehow I got involved witht he Empire and as of yet have not done anything with My two characters I drug here to help.

Meet Captain Vernan Holt. Fleet dude and all around cantankerous sort. If you guys need him to help with fleet threads just let me know.

My other character is General Willam Forlon. I was working on making a new unit which is a rapid response force. just got side tracked and need to do some subs for what me and Gir had in mind for it. Again he is here if needed.

Mainly I have been busy saving the Empire and playing with Reshmar. But if you need help I an very active just not with these guys. But I can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom