Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Faction Threads

~*Active Faction Threads*~

So, pretty self explanatory. If you are running an active, IC thread for the faction, ping me here and we'll include it. And heck, if you are running active OOC planning for one, same goes. This thread will contain the links to all of those things, and will serve as a master list to send out to new people as they filter in, so they can see where to jump in at.
~*IC THREADS*~
  • Eerie Flight: A Survival/Horror thread above a former One Sith Derelict... Dare you brave the darkness within it and yourself for the risk of reward??
  • Sharing Secrets: The Kathol Outback has recently seen some oddly peculiar and similar happenings... A meeting is called amongst the Underground to decide what to make of it.
  • TKO "After Dark": A nice social thread for less serious networking! Meet new people, form alliances, gain an apprentice or master, or fleece a fellow TKOer at gaming!
  • Hotline Bling: Beginnings of the TKO Search & Rescue and medical relief efforts! Come help make your mark and help the little guy of the Galaxy get by!
  • Expedition to Exocron: Journey to a hidden Eden like world! Come help(or hinder) the people overthrow their selectivist style government and chose their own destiny!

~*OOC Threads*~
  • Kal'Shebbol Dominion Planning: Toss up your ideas and lets get this whole Major Faction thing rolling!!!
  • Mad Max Style Dominion (Assist the Alliance): They are good people. Go here. Sign up. Help them.
  • Do We Want to Salvage a Lucrehulk?: Weigh in. Help IC or OOC as you are able. A nice little ship for the faction and a good chance for our membership to show presence.
  • The Underground Highway: Debate and ideas on making one or more various forms of safer/faster travel within the Kathol Outback!
  • The Hidden Bases of the Underground: Where are we and how does this ragtag bunch of vagrants operate and look like they are holding up? Here is where that is being determined, somewhat.
  • Galtea Dominion: Discussing a future dominion and plot arc for displaced Corellians. Go here to check it out and add your voice, Corellian or not.
  • Expedition to Exocron OOC: Does what it says on the tin, a hidden Eden like world! Come help and plan for a story, and help or hinder the people overthrow their selectivist style government and chose their own destiny!

[member="Tilzi"] - Not sure I follow exactly what you mean. Granted, I just woke up.... You meaning a standard tag being '[TKO]' before faction title?That could work. But I don't like the idea of cluttering the home page. We're a bit different, and as we grow it will only be more so. I have a feeling there will be enough Faction threads the Tag could help, but linking them on the home page could get cluttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom