Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Actions Speak Louder Than Words

It had not been too long since she'd visited Bakura at the urgings of one Sargon Vynea Sargon Vynea and found herself elevated in so many ways. A child of his clan, a Master within the Force, and leader of their Order. It was a lot to take in, to adjust to, but Asha had always been one to take her circumstances into her stride and power on. This had been no different.
For many days now she'd been sat within the gardens on Tribunal Station, deep in meditation as she sought the advice of the Force. When not meditating, she was busy writing drafts of something or another. Nobody had quite gotten an answer out of her on the subject of her writings. Though then again, nobody save Kal Kal had even really tried to interrupt her either. But now she was ready, or as ready as she'd ever be. It was now that she sent for him.
Sargon had not yet been to the Station, so she figured it was prudent to meet him within one of the hangar bays. It was close enough to the Je'daii's wing that they would not have to venture far, which meant there was more time to simply exist in one another's presence. He would like the garden, she knew... It was hard not to like it. There they could talk in peace and serenity, of things to come...

He hadn't been expected to be summoned by Asha so quickly. Maybe a friendly dinner with Cotan to break the ice but this had the feel of business about it. Still it was a rather lovely place to discuss business, and he couldn't help but respect how much effort had gone into the station's garden. Breathing in the scent of a particularly lovely flower he heard her steps behind her and turned flashing her a smile. "Well it seemed the Master of the Order wasted no time in summoning me here. I suppose turn about is fair play. What can I do for you, daughter?"

Lief Lief

She had not found Sargon at the hangar bay; evidently she was a little later to leave than she had thought she'd been. The wonders of existing in space, away from any real indication of time. No bother. She came upon him instead within the very gardens she had sought to show him. He was delighting in the presence of the many flowers, and she could not help but feel a kindred bond through such. As though they hadn't already had so much to bond over.
"I apologize for the formalities, Father," she said, feeling the word on her tongue rather strange from disuse. It had been a long time since she'd uttered it, even to Jericho, but as odd as it was it felt right. "I did not intend for your first time here on the Station to be business related. Alas... Come, why don't we sit? At the very least I would like to offer you some tea for your troubles before we get down to the matter at hand."
She already had her teapot set up and waiting just a short walk from where he had been stood, so she led him that way provided he did not balk at the idea. She doubted he would though, tea was something of a tradition at this point.

He smiled at her amused as he allowed himself to be lead to the tea. Of course this was business of the order then, but why waste a perfectly good opportunity to see one's daughter? Looking around as he sat, he reached out with the force to see if anyone was around. "Your friend Cotan isn't around I see? Pity it's been quite some time since I've seen him, but he was a fine young man either way."

Taking a sip he glanced up as he knew a blush would be coming before indulging in his tea. He was at peace here, and slowly since the rescue of Spencer he was becoming more at peace, though now he worried over Ashin extensively. "So, my child, what brings me here today?"

Lief Lief

She led him to what had perhaps become her most favourite spot in the garden, beneath a tree and surrounded by various flowers including some she had transplanted here herself. It was the same spot wherein Kal Kal had found her when he first came to the Station, lost in her work. Some of that work was to be uttered this very day, others... Well, that wasn't quite done yet.
Settling down into the grass she took up the teapot she carried with her most everywhere and poured first Sargon's cup and then her own. She waited until he sipped before drinking from her own, attempting to hide the blush which crept upon her ivory skin.
"The two of you will meet once more soon enough, I promise," she said, with a soft smile. She upheld that smile even as talks turned more serious, it was hard not to when in the presence of one you held dear, and surrounded by such tranquility.
"I need your help... I've decided that my first act as Master of the Order will be the creation of an organization specifically tending toward rendering aid across the Galaxy. An extension of Mahara Kesh, in a way... But ultimately separate from the Je'daii as a whole. An humanitarian group. There's so much strife, continual wars, and so many get lost in the middle of it all. Find themselves displaced and without. I want to do what I can to help remedy that, to offset the chaos and darkness which runs so rampant."
She frowned slightly as she spoke of it, meeting his gaze.
"But I have duties to tend to here, I cannot spread myself so thin as to run this proposed organization while also heading the Je'daii. Instead, I would like to offer that position to you... If you'd accept such responsibility. We can figure out the finer details together if so, I have numerous plans and ideas written down already for you to peruse at your leisure... I just, I really think we can do some good with this. If we can get it off the ground..."
She handed him over a datapad as she spoke, one which was full of documents and statistics, an outline for what the organization could look like. It even had a name and an insignia attached. The Blue Crest. Bearing the universal symbol for medics, only blue not red. There was a lot there, more than he could read now, so she relinquished the datapad to him and resigned herself to likely never seeing it again.

• Love
Reactions: Kal
He considered her in silence as she spoke a growing smile lighting her face as she dedicated one of the first actions of the order into helping people not at all of the order. He knew she'd been right for job, but she was proving quickly that she was taking the Je'daii to somewhere beautiful. It was also a wise decision to separate it from the Je'daii themselves therefore limiting actions against it.

"A wise leader understands that delegation is a necessity, and you've already wisdom beyond your age. As for leadership of this... this I can accept with pleasure. I have lately felt a bit of strife at the very growing darkness of the galaxy. Perhaps reaching out to do some good will bring me peace."

Lief Lief

Her smile returned anew, one might argue tenfold, when he accepted the position.
In truth a great relief seemed to wash over her also. As though a weight was lifted from her shoulders. If not Sargon then no doubt she'd have ventured to take on both positions herself and that would have led to a whole host of other issues. Now she could participate where she was able, aid the Blue Crest and its mission while also heading the Order she was working to rebuild.
"Thank you... I appreciate it more than you could know. If there is anything I might do to aid your strife-filled mind, you need only say. It has been too long since we meditated together, Master..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom