Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Actions on Tatooine

Karkosuchus

K
Greetings, Your friendly neighborhood cannibal here.

I've come up with a storyline to roleplay on tatooine. That being that Karkosuchus and a team had been hired to transport a shipment of Stolen Kyber Crystals to a Criminal Gang within Outlaw's Den within the Judgeland Waste on Tatooine. However there are many known dangers including krayt dragons and tusken raider tribes. But none are more dangerous to the operation than the Mandalorian Enclave whose strict no crime policy might interfere.

If you'd like to join this roleplay; comment down below.

Count me as interesting.

They're not Jedi or Sith but the Mandalorians would pose a challenge that Sarad could be interested in pursuing, especially if any of them are Force Sensitive. Plus, Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt shouldn't be paying him all those credits to just sit around.

Karkosuchus

K
Count me as interesting.

They're not Jedi or Sith but the Mandalorians would pose a challenge that Sarad could be interested in pursuing, especially if any of them are Force Sensitive. Plus, Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt shouldn't be paying him all those credits to just sit around.

Welcome on board then. I shall pay you a considerable sum.

Karkosuchus

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom