Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Acta Non Verba

Futuristic-military-base-by-jesusaconde-dbxe6kq-fullview.jpg
Objective: Bring a new recruit into the Blackwatch
Location: Unknown Outpost at the edge of Eternal Empire Space
Equipment: Blaster, Vibro-blade, uniform, helmet
Tag: Mith'ora'hisbah

dRUm20K.png

As the diminutive operative walked through the halls of the military outpost, she heard the click clack of the military boots as they hit the floor in a rush. Her own feet made no sound upon the metallic floors. The standard military personnel that ran the base gave her a wide birth as she passed by. It may have been surprising due to her size, but it was not surprising due to her uniform. Blackwatch, and specifically the Psi Corps tended to get that response from an active garrison not at war. The only time they were appreciated is when something was going wrong. Or when someone wanted to join. In her gloved hands an encrypted datapad gave her information she needed as she traveled to the designated meeting room. She had come to this surveillance outpost to see if a recruit for the Blackwatch was worth the time, to see if things were as they appeared. The woman's name was Mith'ora'hisbah. Chiss, taken name was Thora. The woman was twenty-one years old, and force sensitive. Former part of the Jedi. Small hands thumbed through the files on the woman, her given story and what intelligence had on file.

Yellow eyes glanced over each word, and she took them in greedily. Honestly, Kat loved to learn new things, and had a good feel for people. The guards saluted her as she strode up to the room. The teenager saluted back. "At ease." Her voice was soft, gentle, but firm as she spoke to the other soldiers. While in the Blackwatch she was one of the lower members, but here, she was the equivalent rank to a Sergeant at least. Before she opened the door, she made sure her helmet was firmly locked in place, her uniform smoothed out, and gloves on tight. Then, a push of the button and the door swooshed open.

The Squib stepped into the room. It was a standard place, light in the center of the room, a low table, so that the Operative would have no trouble sitting down. Her eyes glanced over the woman, and she placed the datapad on the table. "I'm Operative Katella, I hear you want to join the Eternal Empire. I also hear you have some…unique skills, that would be best served in the Blackwatch. Would you mind telling me about them?" Her voice was gentle and sweet as she sat at the table, fingertips drummed on the tabletop. Under her helmet, yellow eyes watched the blue woman carefully. Why were all the people who wanted to get Agents gorgeous? She couldn't figure this one out. Maybe it was something more inherently wrong in the galaxy? It wasn't like Kat could seduce anything, and it always made it harder on certain missions. Whatever, time to mope later.

dRUm20K.png

Mith'ora'hisbah

M

arWRVPQ.png

Seated in a proper manner across the table, the young Chiss looked up to the soft spoken Blackwatch member from across the table. She blinked slowly, appearing calm and controlled. The woman nodded firmly. She was not like an overeager, peppy recruit who had no idea what to do. She was cool and level headed, stable. She sat straight in the seat and spoke.

"It is an honor to meet you, Operative Katella. I am Mith'ora'hisbah, Thora in the Core. I have been in the Eternal Empire's borders for several months, and I must say, I like how things get done around here."

Thora spoke in a refined tone, yet obviously had plenty good thoughts on the Eternal Empire simply from the tone in her voice, "I indeed would like the join the Eternal Empire's ranks in service. To bring stability and peace to the galaxy. Based on my prior experiences, I believe I would be best suited for Blackwatch."

She reached for her belt and lifted a simply lightsaber hilt from her side. Placing it softly on the table, she removed her hand from the weapon and motioned to it, "I once served the Jedi Order, but a differences in beliefs caused me to leave them. As a youngling, I had been taught on how to be a so called peacekeeper, and to snuff out crime. Of course, the Jedi are horrible at this from what I have gathered, but it is a career I would still enjoy pursuing, Operative Katella."

dRUm20K.png

Katella Katella

dRUm20K.png

Katella listened to the words intently, allowing the Chiss to finish. Fingers reached up, and unclipped her helmet, and she sat it to the side. The small fuzzy creature below exposed. Her large yellow eyes looked innocent, and her features small and cute.

"The Jedi may be misguided, but I believe it to be more about their belief in following the will of the Force. They make excuses where they should take action. Those with power are called to act to protect and serve their people no matter the cost. Do you agree with this?" The Squib leaned forward, and allowed her own force sense to reach out, and try and get a good feel for the woman.

Her fingers never stopped drumming on the table. "A lightsaber is a powerful weapon to be sure. But did you ever get training in blasters, explosives, stealth, or anything else combat related? How about your general studies, did you ever finish a degree, or have any significant general education?"

The teenager took a deep breath, and slowly let it out as she pulled her mind back. "Also, tell me, what do you honestly think the Blackwatch is, don't leave anything out that you know."

Mith'ora'hisbah
dRUm20K.png

Mith'ora'hisbah

M

arWRVPQ.png

Thora nods eagerly to the first question, "Indeed. The Jedi refuse to act, truly, and lead to the destruction of the galaxy instead of its healing. They are complacent and soft, and refuse to take any true control of the situation. Their own Jedi Code holds them back from truly being peace keepers."

She then frowned when she was asked of any other skills. "I must admit, I do not know much of any of those things and never earned a degree. I have full knowledge of basic education, both from the Chiss and the Jedi. Yet, I do not know much beyond that. I assure you, however, that I do not slack off hard work and am a swift learner."

With the final question, she answered, "From what I have studied, the Blackwatch are the true keepers of order and stability in the Eternal Empire. They smite crime through both force and espionage, and they maintain the peace of the Eternal Empire's systems. The silk glove and the iron fist. Something I believe would truly benefit the entire galaxy if the Eternal Empire was able to maintain complete dominion over it. The Blackwatch is an admirable organization, and one I have peaked an interest in."

dRUm20K.png

Katella Katella

dRUm20K.png

As the former Jedi answered each question, Katella typed an analysis on the datapad. She didn't sense any hesitation, mistrust, or duplicity through the force. But she didn't just rely on the Force. It was merely a tool, and a fallible one at that. She also listened to her tone of voice, smelled for any changes, and watched her body language. Altogether, it was a good way to spot lies and discrepancies. When she finished typing, she sat the datapad down and looked the Chiss square in the eyes. "As for your education, don't worry. You will go through a couple months of integration classes. They will help you learn the culture, languages, government, and economics of the Empire. Then, you will enter basic training, the same as any other member of the military."

"You will learn how to NOT utilize the force there. How to handle weapons, work as part of a squad, how to take orders. You will stop being an individual and be part of a group. Part of the Eternal Empire. After, you will enter specialized Blackwatch training. There you will learn obedience, loyalty, and your craft. We do not expect you to know all the details right now. But you MUST be willing to give up yourself and become someone else entirely. You will stop existing. Your past will be obsolete. Old friends, allegiances, they must be surrendered to the Empire. You will be pushed until you break, because only then can we put back the pieces the way we want them. You will start as a civilian, a non-entity. You can become a true citizen after two years of service, or a moment of supreme heroics, or sacrifice."

She pushed the datapad closer to the woman. "As for further education, once you finish your basic training, and specialization training, you qualify for a significant discount and grant through one of the many universities found in our space. I myself utilize this feature." Those yellow eyes seemed as if they could see into the Chiss' soul.

"Now, regarding your belief of what the Blackwatch is. We do whatever the Empire needs, whenever it needs it, without question. We guard it from threats internal and external. We are called to be discrete, efficient, and ruthless. We utilize disguise, seduction, infiltration, and assassination when it calls for it. Sometimes against foes the rest of the galaxy may consider innocents. We are not JUST a security force. We are not just detectives solving crimes and catching bad guys. We are so much more. We are called to protect against all things."

"Now, I am going to give you a single chance to back out. If any of this seems scary, you have any doubts about what you will be made to do, if you think you may not be able to follow an order because of moral values, general queasiness, squeamishness, or other prudish behavior, stand up, and leave the room. There will be no consequences, you will be taken to a planet of your choice in the quadrant, and we will forget this ever happened. However, stay, and there is no turning back. For a Blackwatch member, abandonment, or disobedience is treason. The only way out is death. And that's if you're lucky."

The teenager's voice was deathly serious. As a force-user, Thora could tell the Squib was not lying. "If you still want to stay. Pick up the datapad. And know there is no going back."

Mith'ora'hisbah

dRUm20K.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom