Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act III: Looking for someone to RP with

Phantom

P
Well, as a flourishing n00b I seem to be a little lost in Act III with no ties or connections or groups SO I am happy to oblige if you so wish @[member="Circe Savan"]

Matreya

Currently Zaiden is aiding Keter and another, you could find Zai in a minute and work with them if you like. Basically im just looking for people to rp with also lol

In Umbris Potestas Est
@[member="Janus Rogo"] I'd be interested in that. Circe's standing there, and if you would be willing to run into her(and tag me, of course), I'd really appreciate it.

In Umbris Potestas Est
So, um... Still sort of looking for someone to RP with. Haven't gotten a message or anything from anyone nearby, so I'll guess they've gone dark. Could still use a Run-in with that Kursed, @[member="Janus Rogo"].

Sorry about the delays @[member="Circe Savan"]. I've got work in about thirty minutes here and will get something up in the next 9 or 10 hours. Harassment, of the verbal and violent sorts, for the chick in the armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom