Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ACS-102 "Witch Hunter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
marik_vash____blaster_pistol_by_marik_vash-d6o8izb.jpg

Image Source: 0 Results and Even though the URL Lists Mark Vash on dA it doesn't come up on site.
Intent: To create a custom pistol set for Republic Commander Dallen Thayne
Development Thread: N/A [If Needed]
Manufacturer: Armatech
Model: ACS-102 "Witch Hunters"
Affiliation: Dallen Thayne [The Republic]
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Duranium, Dollorian Alloys, Wroshyr Wood [Grip]
Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld
Length: 25 Centimeters
Weight: 1.3kg
Ammunition Type: Power cell/Gas Cannister Preferred
Ammunition Capacity: 30 Shots Per Canister
Effective Range: 50 Meters
Rate of Fire: Semi-Automatic
Special Features:
  • Mild Lightsaber Resistant [Glancing blows]
  • Highly Heat Resistant [Makes Modularity Impossible]
  • Well Balanced
  • Scope [2x Range]
  • Long Barrel: Increased range over normal Blasters
  • High Power: Despite being a blaster Pistol it has significant output comparable to a blaster carbine
Description: A custom order to Armatech before their departure from Republic business, the ACS-102 "Witch Hunter" pistols are an investment made by Republic Commander Dallen Thayne utilizing his own funds. Based off earlier Westar lines, the ACS-102 is a pistol set with high power output per shot with the intention of being highly effective in closer quarters, though the weapons still retain accuracy at greater distances through the use of attached scopes along the barrel that enable the wielder to pick targets up to twice as far as normal should their skill allow. Quick to reload as well, the weapons' chambers open to the side and automatically eject their canister cartridges and only require a replacement be slapped in quickly.

The pair of pistols aren't called "Witch Hunters" for nothing either, as the high skill gap, high power output, and even their construction infer an intention to combat the users of the so called mystical "Force". While not able to directly deflect a lightsaber, the Duranium material and Dollorian Alloy coating make the weapon highly resistant to high temperatures and duranium itself is slightly resistant to the laser swords already, leaving the weapons certainly capable of withstanding glancing blows at the very least. It is questionable if even a direct detonator could slag the set, though the owner has no intention of testing that theory.

Finished with Wroshyr Wood over the grip to add a refined taste to weapons already elegant design.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Dallen Thayne"]
For some reason I kept thinking I'd hit this. My bad and my apologies. This will get judged today without fail once I'm done with my insurance company and bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom