Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acrued Debts (Thraxis)

[member="Thraxis"]

A debt, thats what they were sending him to collect. His first 'proper' job working for the hutts. It wasn't much but it'd get him started, and thats what he was really looking for. His contacts had already found the man in question, hiding in a slum fortress on coronet, it'd be a simple matter finding him. Getting to him though was another task

The Aristocratic Criminal smiled to himself, not a particularly challenging task, but a task nonetheless. He ran a finger along his scattergun reverently, the fun would start soon.

Vincente wasn't wearing much armor, an armorweave bodysuit under his normal clothing, for apperances sake if nothing else. His real protection came from the modular energy shield he had on his belt. He glanced across the passenger shuttle's empty compartment to his partner for this mission, Thraxis "Ready?"

Thraxis was belted up with everything, he was open to taking prisoners here, though his bloodthirsty streak could always use with more on the list. He came with a DEMP, cheap and fully capable of taking prisoners whether it was droid or man. His Twins as well as his sonic pistol, it was always good to be ready in case a Force Sensitive scum wandered by. Those where his weapons, but he had to come fierce, he came with his Armor on underneath his trenchcoat, it was a fierce and battle-worn set and if it was anything, it was a terrifying site to behold.

Thraxis laid back on one of the seats, his fingers haphazardly gripping onto a vial of unknown stock in his hands as it swayed back and fourth, every so often pulling it to his lips and emptying it, to be quickly replaced by another vial. His face turned, a slight grin on his face, "Yeah Im ready. Just hope our host is." he said as he emptied another vial and let out a slight laugh as he once more, changed the vial for another.
[member="Vincente Aulisi"]

[member="Thraxis"]

Vincente nodded in agreement, cocking his scattergun he looked toward the shuttle's doors, the entire shuttle rumblign slightly as it was set down. The ex Academy-frontrunner exited the vehicle and glanced about, recalling the mental map to the location. They appeared a short block or two away from the compound "This way....Keep an eye in the corners, till this karkers dead everyones an enemy"

He reached up and wiped a strand of pale hair from his face, he forgot to bring hairband to tie his long hair into a ponytail, no issue though. He advanced down the street, discouraging several passers by by coming to near with a sullen glare, and the fact he was carrying a loaded weapon so openly

[member="Thraxis"]

Thraxis followed stead, Flannigan gave him very simple instructions, it was to be the threat, he was to observe Vincente and his actions and asses how effective he was at such a job, he was there simply as a bodyguard, and his armor tended to help with that job. Thraxis listened carefully and followed orders by Vincent exactly, a trait he picked up from his younger days with Flannigan, back when he was more human then machine.

After Vincent said what he said he followed accordingly, "Understood, your to lead this job." he said with a sly grin as he followed stead, he looked to the people around, with undertones of malice, and slight smile growing as he looked to them, it was a horrifying sight to see a man strapped so heavily simply smiling at the passersby, though all he wanted was to massacre the lot of people that wandered the streets.

They made it to the compound quickly enough. The main gate had only a single Rodian guarding it, Vincente marched up to him "Here to see Sirocco. Tell him Nickis come calling" He told her? him? Always so difficult to tell with a rodian, especially with the bulky flight suit ths one wore. The Rodian shook his head and mouthed something in fast paced rodese

Vincente shook his head and sighed, why did they always choose to make things difficult for him? He would probably never know. Subtly he stopped leaning his shotgun on his shoulder, letting it droop to hanging at his side. Not so subtly he pulled the trigger right as it came to about knee level with the Rodian. A scream of pain would be heard from the disgusting creature, and vincente would lean down to speak to the now crippled creature in overly calm tones "Want to try that again? Whats the code? Just tell me and I can make all this pain stop" He said with deceptive calm. More screeched rodese was heard before Vincente smiled and stood up "See? That wasn't so hard, now to keep my side of the bargain" He pressed the barrel of the scattergun to the rodian's head and pulled the trigger again, before turnign to shrug at his companion. "Hey I said I'd make the pain stop. I never said I'd help him"

[member="Thraxis"]

Thraxis raised a brow at his actions, as well as his lips twisted, "Well. Even if you let him live I was just gonna take him back and let the Gammoreans have their way with him." he said with a slight grin and let out a chuckle, slowly he approached the newly deceased Rodian, putting his foot against its caved skull and started to force some blood to pour out and into the ground beneath it, "Though don't get me wrong, I like your approach." he said as he quickly stamped its head deeper into the ground his eyes rolling and continued his chuckle.

His hands dropped to his Twin Blasters, letting the swing freely in his hands next to his hips, taking a step back he bowed towards Vincente, a sick voice came out of his throat, "Like I said, you are to lead. Take charge, for it seems a bloodbath awaits us." he said as his chuckle broke into a crazed laughter as he raised his body back up, looking like it could simply be pushed over from the way he swayed with each step.

[member="Thraxis"]

He shrugged, personally the approval mattered little, but the approval up the chain of command, that could mean something to him. He shrugged internally as well as he turend to the control panel, imputting the code. The rusted gate slowly creaked open, altering whoever was inside to his presence, if the scattergun blast hasn't already done so. He ducked inside before it opened fully, catching whoever was inside off guard as he did a quick assessment of the situation. Open courtyard, half a dozen men, cat walk...Hmm.

He made a break for one of the ladders leading up the catwalk, sending the man at the top of the stairs flying backward with another shot from his gun. He dived and rolled behin d a few stacked crates up on it, using them as cover as he reacessed the situation

Thraxis once more followed heed as was his job, though he took some more time to revile in the joy of crushing in the Rodians skull into the dirt. It would have been more satisfying to hear its pleads and cry's, though the sound of blood being forced out of the skull and the brain getting stuck to his boot was satisfying enough.

He looked towards Vincente a tad too late, enjoying the sound of brain squelching seemed to have taken its time as when he looked around he saw that Vincente was gone and the doors had been opened wide. Quickly Thraxis walked through the gate, assaulted by a hail of gunfire that tore through the Trenchcoat, though the Armor made quick work of any blasters. Next Thraxis moves behind a wall, taking precise aim at the Guards, dispatching of two before being pushed back by the hail of Blaster Fire.

[member="Thraxis"]

The three remaining guards had huddles behind the same piece of crates and Vincente smirked, pulling a thermal grenade from his coat "Are you cold? This will keep you warm" He shouted as he took a step back and primed it, before lobbing it at the, -now- suspecting guards. One had the common sense to dive out of the way but the other two were not so fortunate, caught in the hellish flames

The last one he decided needed a show, Sirico would need a little to be persuaded to part with his credits. Vincente crossed out from cover and begann striding across the cleared courtard toward the last remaining guard, cowering behind a crate as he was

He had turned around to see a large blast of flames erupt from behind the Barrels, considering what Vincente brought with him it seemed that he had been packing explosives on his person, a note Thraxis quickly dots down in his memory. From the screams it soudned like no more then two, a waste of a grenade, but it was better then nothing he supposed.

He saw one rush away from the fire and then looked to Vincente to see him disembark from his cover towards the last survivor. His eyebrow raises as he contemplates what he is about to do.
[member="Vincente Zann"]

Vincente crossed over to him and knelt down, grabbing him by the scruff of his collar "Now heres what I'm going to do. I'm going to not shoot you, and I'm going to let you run. I'm going to let you run to Sirocco and tell him to come out here. Tell him if he doesn't come out, then I'm going to come in, are we clear? And if you think of telling anyone else, or think of running, I won't just promise I'll kill you, Oh no. I'll hurt you, then I'm going to find your sister, and let you watch as we ship her off to Nar'Shadda as a slave. Think you understand the...ahem, Gravitas of your situation?"

[member="Thraxis"]

Thraxis walks up with an malicious glint in his eyes as he walked up to the discussion, he heard the threats, they were decent enough, could use some pizaz or some flare but hey not everyone is perfect.

He walked behind Vincente, his teeth showing, he bit his lip so some blood would pool between the crevices between his teeth, adding only the horror to his already terrifying expression as he peered over Vincente's shoulder to look down on the lone soldier, it seemed that Sir Marcus should have hired either more or less. He hired too little quantity and too little quality to keep him safe from the Cartel's wrath.
[member="Vincente Zann"]

The scum would be found scittering backwards toward the building, gibbering and screeching. Zann gestured at his accomplice "Time to head in. I never really intented to give him the chance to come out. I just wanted him to have the idea he could. Catch him off guard when we come in" The crime lord's descendent said

He walked casually toward the door and counted to five, before kicking it in. He strode into the building, casually shooting the scum in the back as he passed him. No rest for the wicked, except in death. Or so the saying went. Considering the scum was alive, now wasn't going to be particularly restful. He strode over the downed criminal and into the so called 'throne room' of the overly ambitious spice hound

[member="Thraxis"]

"Just remember, you let 'em escape, you gain infamy." Thraxis said with the blood still pooling in his teeth, though the bleeding had slowed down. Once more he followed his steeping, his hands still gripped around his blasters. As he walked he too took part in the slaughter, his gun going always for the skull.

Screams were quick and silent, and in each one he ended a perfect cauterized hole was right through the middle, some he would pick up to marvel in the beauty, looking through them in a sick parody of looking through a telescope, almost turning it into a game, anyone who fell through the hole was the next to take a hit, creating a spiraling circle of fire and peering.
[member="Vincente Zann"]

Eventually after they had butchered their way through a sizeable chunk of the citie's smaller crime gang they came upon the throne room, now devoid of line except for Sirroco, who sat trembling in his chair

"You owe some credits, and we've come to collect" The pale haired man said as he strode toward the man, his scattergun resting on one shoulder, resting it there casually. His apperance was meant to come off as casual and disarming, though to the trained eye it was all obviously an act

[member="Thraxis"]

Thraxis believed that Vincente had the situation under control, there were no guards left, and only a wannabe drug lord sitting on a chair. He moved over around the area, checking to see if any were left alive to go to the Pitts. Dead, not alive, pushin' up daisies. This one was dead before we even got here. He thought to himself as he wandered around, his blasters now holstered away since it seed violence was no longer necessary.
[member="Vincente Zann"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom