Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acolyte to Knight Promotions!

Progflaw99

Hello fellow members of the First Order! As we look over promotions, we've decided to promote two Acolytes to the Knight rank!

Join me in congratulating our two newest Knights of Ren - [member="Zmej Ren"] and [member="Ara Ren"]! (Of course you are always free to turn down a promotion if you so desire). Great work you two and you've had a lot of great character development over the past few months! I look forward to seeing your continued efforts and hope you guys enjoy the new rank! Have fun!

P.S. I will go ahead and update the Rank Tracking thread now - if you hadn't been up to date before, be sure to update your thread trackers so that you don't get too far behind!

1xmryii.gif
[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Torian Pierce"] | [member="Samka Derith"]​

1z70a4j.jpg

Thank you all so much!

I really have to thank [member="Kriel Firin"] , [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] , and [member="Connor Harrison"] for being amazing RP partners and helping my character grow so much. Without you three Ara wouldn't be where she is today and neither would I.

But seriously...Ara has responsibility now? Oh good gid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom