Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Achtog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawd

Inactive Character
undead_dragon.jpg

Name: Achtog
Loyalties: The One Sith (depending on your definition of Loyalty)
Role: A Master for Nawd. (More explained in Intent)
Development Threads: He'll be in a lot of threads with Nawd.
Species: Narran
Force-Sensitive: Yes; Knight level
Appearance: A typical Narran, large and draconic with frail-looking wings and exposed bones barely holding in his internal organs.
Personality: Again; a typical Narran. Achtog is selfish and arrogant, rarely doing anything that does not directly benefit him.
Wealth: Not really any credits to speak of, but he has quite the hoard of various this and that.
Combat Function: Despite the fact that he's a dozen or so times larger then most Sentients, Achtog is not one for direct violence. He reconizes that his species gives him weakness as well as strength, and that if he were to face someone in a fair fight, despite his draconic form, he would most likely get his organs laid out before him. Plus, he's rather lazy. He much rather have someone else fight his battles for him.
Skills: He's skilled enough in the force. He's no Alchemist or Master, but he knows a few tricks. (Nothing really special)
Notable Possessions: A hoard of Ewok slaves, and a crashed Star Destroyer (way beyond repair) on an uninhabited planet he calls his own. (to be submitted)
Other Notes: Achtog first appeared in the Greater Galaxy as part of a small order of Dark Jedi some twenty years ago. Very little has been seen of the Narran throughout the years. A few sightings had occured, though he mainly stayed on the obscure and little known planet where the small sect of Dark Jedi resided. For several years, sightings ceased completely. When the One Sith first rose to power, Achtog was seen among their ranks, quickly rising through the ranks to a Sith Knight. Soon after his apointment, however, Achtog more or less dropped off the map again, his whereabouts only known by a few in the Sith.

When he dissappeared once again, he had found a small planet devoid of native sentient life. However, a large Star Destroyer had recently crashed. For some reason or another, among the wreck was a moderate amount of Ewoks, small tribal nattives of the planet Endor. Why they were in the destroyer, and why no other members of the crew (or prehaps they were captives?) survived is unclear. However, Achtog wasted no time in more or less enslaving the fifty or so sentients, making them into his 'servants' of sort, which he sent off to gather food, and tend to the shipwreck that he made his home.

Intent: I want to progress Nawd from mindless rogue brute to mindless Sith brute. However, as Nawd detests force users, lightsaber weilders, he needs a bridge between the real world and the Sith, so that Nawd dosen't enter the sith and start trying to maul his allies. So I'm going to use Achtog to nurse him back to health (he recently got his arm removed, hence why I'm choosing to develop him now), train him, and focus his rage to the Sith's enemies rather then the Sith. I'm going to say Achtog found him one way or another after Nawd was beat by a Jedi, and he had his arm cut off, and took him to the Narran's planet.

I'm willing to make any nessacary edits to make this work. Note that Achtog will never leave his planet (which I will submit soon) and will not be assisting in any fights, or anything like that. He'll simply be training Nawd for the Sith.

the-lion-king-diamond-edition-2011-disney+%25284%2529.png

My inspiration for Achtog's personality

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Question: Why is a ship that size full of Ewoks?

Answer: Another Dreadstar incident.

Ewoks on this board are cray cray and like to steal ships.

For an NPC force user this is well done and handled. Do not abuse it

Approved Pending Secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom