Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Achieving balance

So, i guess a bit of context is in order...

Well at the moment, my character is 'training' under a jedi knight, Kahlil Zambrano, and to say that he doesn't like any part of the dark side is an understatement, I'm trying to write this character in a way that he embraces both sides of the force, never seeing a reason to favour one half of the same whole, so i'm looking for a sith that can teach my character about the dark side and attempt to sway him...

If possible i'd like to keep this going for a while, and keep on the down low, in order to give my character a bit of time to develop and not immediately told 'the time has come, choose the light or the dark'

what's more i'm still pretty new to this so i may not be the easiest to work with, though if you do accept please know that i don't own a lightsaber yet so.... Be gentle

Vylythis Zambrano

V
That might be interesting to write. How about a Sith Knight and a Zambrano to boot? I'd be interested to see how this could play out. :)

Vylythis Zambrano

V
Sweet! This should be wonderfully entertaining.

Did you have any idea how you'd like to begin? Planet? Place? ^_^

Vylythis Zambrano

V
Fair. I'll take a look at the map and see if I can't come up with something out of the way but still able to fit into a story. Might be a bit, as I'm at work (in Boston), but I should be able to have something up for you by the end of the day.

^_^

Looking forward to this!

Vylythis Zambrano

V
That's perfect! I'll start the thread ASAP and tag you :)

Meant to start this last night, so I do apologize for the delay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom